HITMAN 3 - Modding Thread

Yes

It depends, what have you done exactly? If you want I can help you make it SMF, just ping me in g2m/DM me in discord. invalid#4459

1 Like

You don’t need to “patch dependencies” though, since you’re more than likely editing the dependencies of TEMP/TBLU files (bricks), you don’t need to edit the dependencies, you just edit the actual brick itself.

We have a million methods that are better than just “patching dependencies”, it’s not mid 2021 anymore.

1 Like

Well, there’s been a development. I will start working on Reswapped from today on, since I got the hang of SF, thanks to @Invalid and Mendoza already rose from 6 International Guards to 8 (Technically 9).

2 Likes

by 2kpr

7 Likes

I wish Grey had the director’s disguise on plus the wig. :joy:

1 Like

Poll time

Have you beaten Sniper Assassin: Hawke’s Bay?
  • I’ve played Sniper Assassin: Hawke’s Bay and reached 90,000 points
  • I’ve played Sniper Assassin: Hawke’s Bay and not reached 90,000 points
  • I have not played Sniper Assassin: Hawke’s Bay

0 voters

2 Likes

Is there a Xbox option? Sadly i dont have modding capabilities

1 Like

Pc only Charlie that looks cool

1 Like

I meant on the poll, it was a joke as im obviously not gonna be able to play it as its pc only

2 Likes

i know Charlie good joke tho

1 Like

A few of the New Models for the Male Partycrowd. There will be a total of 11 Models added to it with 3 of them being unique to make better Contract Mode Targets, aside from potential Basegame NPCs becoming unique through my Mod of course.

10 Likes

with faces like that i’d rather stick to the basegame clones that actually fit the level

4 Likes

What do you think doesn’t fit? (Looking for some real Feedback here.)

1 Like

Well firstly, please don’t add people who look like this in a classy party setting (especially considering the game takes place in the early 2020s)
tumblr_mtb0u2n4Cy1s1qyz4o1_400

6 Likes

From the first batch you posted 6 days ago, the second one just doesn’t work, you’re using a Caucasian face but made him dark skinned, which doesn’t work ethnicity wise, it just makes it worst to look at and the third one looks like a baby face with a gigantic forehead

From the post with the two guards, kind of okay, except for the second one which has the same problem of baby face and giant forehead

And for the last batch, the third one is really off putting, I guess you were going for an albino style or something? If that’s the case then I guess that’s “okay”, if not then it’s again very strange,
fourth one looks both old and young because of the random grey hair,
and the last one has one of the worst haircuts from the game coupled with way too bright blonde hair that doesn’t even match his skin color

4 Likes

My biggest problem is that yer using hairstyles with heads that were obviously not made for them. Now it can work out, the first two look decent enough.

But the other 4 simply look like they dont belong it hitman. Theres something off putting about the the guy with no eyebrows and white hair, the mutton chops on a face clearly meant to have barely any hair and the bald guy. Worst offender being mr. Disco and his bright hair absorbing all the bloom of mendoza in his offensively bad hair that doesn’t fit at all with his face

4 Likes

Thanks for the Feedback. Well, everything from the Mod before the last Post is (atleast for now) not gonna be Part of it, since the Post from Six Days ago was still from Refaced and the Two Guards were quickly put together to test out Extra Variations. I still like the “Babyface” tbh, though as of now, he’s not used.

As for V3 of yesterday, that Guy or rather that Guy’s Face is taken from Marrakesh, which I think is his only Appearance. In the Original Version he is Halfbald.

I’m not really surprised that V16 is seen as of off-putting and I agree. I just threw him in here to see if I was the only one being off-put by the Colour.

2 Likes

The third one looks like Dolph Lundgren :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

RPKG v2.25.0

• RPKG
    • Updated WWEM function.
    • Clarify the QN version that RPKG currently extracts to.
    • Updated all URLs to the new domain (https://glaciermodding.org).
  • GUI
    • Allow loading multiple RPKG folders (May cause some functions that depend on latest hashes to break like extracting QN).
    • Add BOXC to the resource type filter (Not really sure how this was missing before).
  • CLI
    • Fixed -dev_hash_list_percent_found dev command.
5 Likes

I’m sad without my mods. Lol it’s crazy how even all the suit mods no longer work.

1 Like