HITMAN 3 - Modding Thread

Started with Gauchos. Really satisfied with the second V8 and V9. V10 is good too, though I will either go with another Head or make V11 as all Heads used now are Reuses as Ewan and Otto were already used in the Partycrowd and the Arthur Diffuse of V10 was used as a Waiter and I want to have atleast one “New” 2016 Head or Interesting Texture Edit in every Group of New Models I make.

V8

V9

V10

Bonus

Ain’t got a Joke this Time around, so he’s the previous Version 8 and why I didn’t use it.

5 Likes
Do you want to offline Elusive Target Arcade ?
  • Yes, i do
  • Nay, this bad idea

0 voters

2 Likes

I would say yes, but i can’t vote no more

2 Likes

8 Likes

now you can choice .my bad

2 Likes

I need the end update for my mission pack and i’ll go to do this mod

The real question is: who wants the Elusive Target Arcade at all.

9 Likes

Why have ETA offline when you can just have ETs offline?

12 Likes

Minor Mod Updates

I gave a New Head to V10 now aswell as an aging effect to the Gaucho Variant of Otto as I thought it’d fit him, since unlike the Rich Guy Model, this ones walking around in the Sun all Day.

Also I got a Question. I’m probably gonna add a fourth New Gaucho Variant with a Red/White Color Scheme, which makes me question if I should also add another one after that using the Green Shirt of V10 as all other Shirts before it appear twice aswell.

• Add a Fifth New Variant
  • Four New Variants are Enough

0 voters

5 Likes

Yes, me thinks! Made it here SA in my suit, just waiting to get her and get the key… I’m not sure what I would’ve done after the fact, but…

As I’ve said before, having an ‘Always Online’ requirement is a handicap for this game. Why can’t I still progress when my internet gets stupid and constantly disconnects?

3 Likes

I’ll update my DMP mod and i’ll go working for this next project

Update was release tomorow

4 Likes

Thef Mr. Rieper 1.5 is here !

Changelog:

5 Likes

anybody knows if there are any replacements for the mod Many Items?

1 Like

Little peek at some of the Freelancer Variations/Random ToDs that have been made, and you’ll be able to play next month on PC (pending giant changes by IO that need to be accounted for :crossed_fingers:)

ToD Creators: Kevin Rudd and Kercyx, with individual ToDs by Sieni (Night Colorado) and Tony Stark (Midday Berlin)

Some ToDs are brand new, and will be added to ToD Mod at a later date

General Freelancer Variations principles:

• Try to have one variant that has all ETs made on that map coupled with a ToD change. These ETs may or may not be possible targets.
  • Any non-vanilla brick used will try to remove the story targets and initiate any ‘death logic’ they have, to slightly help with immersion (If appropriate).
  • Try to have at least one ToD change/variant for each map (New York is the only map that may end up with no variants, since it is indoor only with no bricks that change anything from the map made by IO)
  • You no longer need to separately download Sandbox The Vector to play The Vector as a variant, as that mod is pretty small and will come shipped with this mod
18 Likes

Paris ET ‘The Sensation’ include ?
I think its very nice variation of paris

2 Likes

The Sensation… and friends!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Oh IOI will be striking down that mod with extreme prejudice in it’s next update.

3 Likes

Well it’s not like the 300+ mods published to nexusmods.com are yet to be taken down by IO Interactive and their lawyers. Why do you advocate that this one is any different?

3 Likes

You’ve said now that several mods will either be taken down with EXTREME prejudice or that IO will be devoting ALL their efforts to scrubbing a particular mod from the internet.

None of them have been taken down. No mod for HITMAN 3 has ever been taken down by IO to my knowledge.

Why do you keep predicting that this will happen?

6 Likes