HITMAN 3 - Modding Thread

I wonder if anyone has given any thought (someone actually has on the Glacier modding Discord) of taking weapons and gear from the H2016 Alpha/Beta or Absolution and trying to incorporate at least some of it into a mod for Hitman 3?

2 Likes

target images how in contract mode

9 Likes

Can we get “cursed Hitman images” thread please?

also, interesting how Maya does not have her own contract image

5 Likes

Maya do, just i think this my bad or smf and mod in working

2 Likes

Every Model that has got an NPC assigned to it has got an Image like this, the Images wouldn’t exist otherwise.

Edit 1: Even Unused Ones do as long as the condition above is true. Here are a few:

Dubai

Chongqing (He was used in the ET later down the line, but looking at the Clone Rate in Chongqing, it couldn’t hurt adding him to the Main Mission aswell.)

WC

6 Likes

Offline Mode Enhanced + Custom Mission Pack (bit of a mouthful) has been updated to overcome an ‘invalidating cache’ deploy issue that started happening in recent versions of SMF

5 Likes

Sam Fisher, for H2, would be appreciated by a lot of splinter cell fans if updated to H3. Authors are huckleberrypie and HMBM47, and they have given permission to modify the H@ release as long as they get credited. I contacted the author(s) on Nexus, the mod is as-is and has no planned update.

Since it’s for H2 and only maybe the author will update, i was realy hoping someone could port the H2 mod into H3.

The Mod originated from UU, a tool for Unreal that allows export of models with skeletal bones, and the Authors likely fixed the bone structure in Blender… But since the work is done, it just would need to be converted from H2 to H3. Would be Sooo Grateful as it would turn Hitman Trilogy into a very excellent Splinter Cell game.

Having the Gar0npeX Tactical Suit to start, looks like a Deniable Ops suit from Splinter Cell Conviction, then if you change suits, it should still be Conviction Sam in a different suit. Unfortunately, the Sam Fisher model is not what is under the Deniable Ops suit, it’s 47. It’s Ok, but any SC fan would want actual Sam. TheSMF deploys the H2 mod, but H3 either crashes or loads 47 anyway. The Conviction Sam Fisher doesn’t work in H3 from what i know.

Not Plugging, for examination I have a video of the Ga0npeX Tactical Operations Suit, working since i found the .RPKG on the web and scanned it. I can link the file on my Google Drive.
To Clarify, The Sam Fisher Model by huckleberrypie and HMBM47 is not the same as the Tactical Operations Suit, by Gar0npeX. Also, a video when suit switching shows Agent 47 and not Sam Fisher
Video starts at actual gameplay.

huckleberrypie and HMBM47’s Sam Fisher Model (broken in H3):

Gar0npeX’s Tailor Suit Tactical Operations suit here:

Use the older version of Gar0npeX’s Tailor Kit and update with newest SMF.

Mods i use for SC Theme:

Sam Fisher Conviction is broken, using the .RPKG in the mod for H2.

2 Likes

Very happy to show off the Night Dartmoor ToD created by @Kercyx (and myself)

It will eventually be put into the current ToD Mod, but in the meantime I’ll be putting it in the unreleased Freelancer Variations and Random ToDs mods

20 Likes

Looks so amazing, great work.

Would love a twilight or evening Santa Fortuna.

ToD isn’t missing very many Night variations, SF is one, Dartmoor i see is on the way :wink:

1 Like

Speaking of Character Models, i can use bone sttructure and animate at a basic functional level. nowhere near MoCap.

Could anyone message if one can help me convert a model to Hitman 3 using the tools, i’ve never worked with Glacier 2 and even got banned because i was making suggestions.

I’m not a toxic modder, i didn’t get wht they would dodge an opportunity to take ideas in there and TPP.

My ArtStation is here (modeler/texturer/animator) with Haven Island Restructure for an FPS, just a loose island, not finalized, ofc.
ArtStation - Unreal Engine 4.27.2 Rendered Artwork

1 Like

Thanks for the update just played Chongqing noodle massacre Mod
Thats excellent mod! : )

Tell me is it possible for you to transfer the music from the mod to the original Chongqing? The music in the restaurant (excellent), and in the karaoke the music from kane and lynch . kind of small mod?

2 Likes

This is simply untrue. You were banned for being needlessly hostile and aggressive to everyone who tried to (constructively) counter your suggestions.

Need I remind you of some of your messages which were just frankly strange and bigoted.

5 Likes

Wise words.

10 Likes

“I wuz banned for no reason!” every damn time lol

2 Likes

Freelancer Variations Poll

I managed to sort out Sandbox The Vector by simply including it within this mod because it was only a couple MB. You now do not need to have Sandbox The Vector deployed to play The Vector in Freelancer

This leads to my next question. If I could shrink Chongqing Noodle Massacre content down to something reasonable (say 27mb), should it be included in this mod? The drawback is it would likely double deploy time.

• Even if you reduce filesize, do not include Noodle Massacre in the Freelancer Variations download
  • Yes, definitely include it
  • Include it in the mod download BUT have it as an SMF option for those who may want shorter deploy time

0 voters

1 Like

Target images “How in Contract mode” is here !

2 Likes

remake h1 et images

3 Likes

Been a while, but I got some New Mendoza Reswapped Models, ready for Showoff and since I like comparison Shots, I’m gonna start with those.
Comparison Shots

Ewan Summer 2021

Ewan 2023

Walter Summer 2021

Walter 2023

As usual I didn’t post all Models here to still leave a Surprise open for when you’ll get to play the Mod.

Edit: Off! I totally forgot the Bonus this time, so I’m just gonna annouche something else to make up for it, which is that I plan to add a few more Models to the International Security as they have by far the lowest Number of New Models with only 3 to there name. As a Bonus, here’s a Pic of Mendoza Refaced V2, which is gonna play a role for the New Models.

8 Likes

Remake H1 ET images is here !

3 Likes

Can someone give me the files of More Blood mod? Nexus is under maintainance. Would highly appreaciate it.

2 Likes