HITMAN 3 - Modding Thread

Hi. Can you send me the More Blood mod’s file ? . Nexus is under maintanence.

2 Likes

Nexus is back online now.

I’ve downloaded a mod, that ports the electrocution phone to hitman 3…
The description says, that it can be used online with some trickery, but it doesn’t says how. So my question is: how?

You cant use EP on official ioi server, if you wanna to play with this mod online, you need peacock and plugin for this mod

Yes, you can, that’s why I said it can work.

2 Likes

13 Likes

Now show the opponent.

5 Likes

That would violate this forum’s rules on racism

3 Likes

Some New Model Modding Shots, this time around they are a bit more experimental, so it’s more than likely not everything from this is gonna end up in the Final Mod.

As teased by the Edit on my last Post. I decided to add atleast a few more Members to the International Security as there were only 3 previously, one them just being V1 with a Head Swap. Worry not as those Models will of course still be present in the Next Update/Release Version 1, there are just even more Models now.

Started the Female Partycrowd, the last Chargroup I haven’t touched yet.

Bonus

Guess I leave those to Berlin for now.

6 Likes

This is extremely hypothetical, but if we arrived at a point where the Freeform Training Yacht could be added to a map, have its plywood textures and props replaced with “real” ones, and put in Freelancer as a non-showdown variant, which map would you like it to be a variant of?

[The map you pick would just be a backdrop, NPCs would be unable to cross from main map to yacht or vice versa, so likely it would still be fenced off to player]

• Paris - down where the boat exit is
  • Miami - At any of the marina edges
  • Mumbai - at some sort of water’s edge there
  • Haven Island - Surely could find somewhere?
  • Chongqing - Down at the giant river
  • I wouldn’t want to play the yacht in Freelancer, wherever you put it

0 voters

I haven’t included Sapienza or Bangkok as options because they already have bonus mission variants, whereas these other maps don’t

14 Likes

That is a cool idea! I would like Paris, but maybe some inaccessible part of the Seine? We would have a new angle of the map not seen before.

2 Likes

The thing about those angles is how incomplete they can be :flushed:

But worth a consideration :thinking:

Aw a trash can here, a bench there and e voilà! New map!

Chongqing? You mean Noodle Massacre. :sweat_smile:

Edit: I did 1st choose Chongqing. But Miami, with the palm trees, makes the most sense.

Now… If that rooftop party at night

What about Hantu? Wouldn’t be too far fetched of a backdrop.

1 Like

Hantu is not in Freelancer

2 Likes

just add it in 2ez lmaoooooo

2 Likes

Need to finish Sandbox Hantu first… so maybe in a year lel

3 Likes

Easily Chongqing as in this Map, the Mission Area we got, is a waste of an Awesome Setting in my opnion. There are already 5+ Out of Bounds Areas I’d explore more then the playable Area.

3 Likes

I think it could be very cool if the 3 snipers mode will be in freelancer in sandbox or maybe even Romania somehow

I very miss this days

4 Likes