HITMAN 3 - Modding Thread

I made this while doing a Trinity pack recolouring mod, and this was the mod I learned how to do kitbashing on. Safe to say, i’m pretty proud of how well it’s turned out. The only loss compared to The Weeknd’s suit is a pocket square, as I haven’t worked out how to move non-TEMP’d PRIMS’s to move reliably.

Replaces the Crimson Suit for now; will make a non-DLC suit replacement for it soon:tm:

9 Likes

Coming soon…The Killer comes to Hitman.

…wait, 47 killed him and took his clothes! Oh well.

Spent a solid three days on this side-project. Not going to be released until I can A: get better hands and B: do more outfits.

I am also aware that there’s a more film-accurate bucket hat, but this one looks so much funnier on 47.

20 Likes

Honestly. It’s a vibe. i like it, well done.

4 Likes

Made a simple health bar.

10 Likes

Legitimately really good QOL for all the Kill everyone challenges you wanna do!

1 Like

Just want to give a shoutout for the About This Mod description text that accompanies just about every single @Atampy26 mod on Nexus. Regardless of whether I want/need the mod itself, the creative writing on show is always a treat in itself.

2 Likes

It’s written by ChatGPT, unless I’m mistaken

Not exclusively ChatGPT as far as I know. It’s just whatever AI model he’s messing with at time of making the mod. It’s not bad for SEO.

2 Likes

DMP 2 is coming…

7 Likes

“Hey.”

Note: I am aware of an inconsistent crashing issue. Not sure what causes it, but I will be investigating!

14 Likes

Mod request.

An Alternate Explosive Pen like the one from the 007 movies…

It will need to work similarly to the wristwatch from The Bank where you can set it and it will explode shortly after. Maybe make it take longer than the watch does to go off.

It should NOT be a lethal throw that will lock onto an NPC. It should be throwable like a coin. Unless you want to do the melee lock-on item switch “trick”. :smirk: Then it can explode – or act like the normal explosive pen that’s already in the game.

It should attract NPCs like a coin or duck, even if it’s been set or not.

Like the watch (I believe) you can set it while holding it. After that, the player must either drop, place, or throw it before it explodes. And of course, gtfo there!

Edit: I’ve probably requested this before. :thinking:

I’m honestly surprised it took this long to happen:

Features:

• Outfit AI Voice Lines (people will recognise you as a vampire!)
  • Slightly wonky cloth physics
  • Custom inventory image
  • Multicultural Translations (directly lifted from the Paris version of the suit).

Replaces the Jack-O’-Lantern Suit. Good riddance.

KNOWN ISSUES: The cape often goes into an…A-pose?..if you enter specific animations. This is not a bug with the mod, and may not be fixable in general with the current modding toolset. This also applies to the The Profligacy Suit (which also has a cape), but it’s less-flowy, so it’s not as noticeable.

6 Likes

So, haven’t really visited this topic in a while as I couldn’t really make any progress on my Isle of Sgail Mod due to another series of crashes that is once again completly different to the ones I experienced on Santa Fortuna or Haven Island, because why should things be easy for once?

Anyway, due to extensive testing for the last two months without being able to find a solution I’ve also kinda become sick of the Isle of Sgail for the moment and theres no point to continue it for now, if I’m not enjoying myself. So what I decided to do now is to release a Beta Version of Sgail which just has my Custom Keepers in place (though all other models shown of before can still be accessed through ModSDK and atleast all the Male ones should also work fine without crashing the Game.) and start working on another location and since I don’t have a good track record with H2 Locations, if gonna be a H3 one, most likely Dartmoor or Berlin, but I haven’t decided yet.

Here’s the Link to Mod:

4 Likes

Can someone tell if/how it is possible to change the footstep sounds of 47’s suits? I have tried adding the m_eSoundFootwearType property to the appropriate sub-entities on the suits, but to no effect. I doubt that is the right place since the property doesn’t exist in the first place. For disguises found on the missions I have found some ambient temp files where the property exists for each disguise and can be changed, but no idea where I could change it for the default suits. Any help is greatly appreciated.

This is largely handled by GlobalData.brick. Not sure about disguises, though I think that may be handled by another brick, maybe the mission brick.

You can use QuickEntity to set it to what you want and save it as a patch file.
GlobalData.brick ->Gameplay → Outifts → MainGameOutfits ->_Hitman

Also, this has nothing to do with anything, but this is a real internal name for something:

Hi there, this seems to be a redondant request but I´m looking for any information about how to replace 47´s face with another 3d model and textures; it seems like a good opportunity to dive into modding !

The available mods out there already featured good ideas from Hollywood dark characters,
such as Ryan Gosling, the Batman, Ghostface and John Wick (poorly executed, sigh)

But there are way more opportunities to mod faces action movies and videogames for fun .

I would love to play my favorite missions as bruce wills, nic cage, tom cruise, liam nelson, jason staham, vin diesel, chuck norris, sean connery, daniel craig, dwayne johnsson, Ace Ventura, Leon, arnold schwarzenegger, Javier Bardem, Bryan Cranston

Or for videogames Joel from the last of us, Leon kennedy, Nico Bellic, Ezio Auditore, Max Payne, and ?

How is this not a thing already?

I’m dreaming, but one single tool to select between 20ish faces instead of having to download each face individualy… this would be a must have mod for H3 !

Any thoughts?
images

Replaces the Lucky Ducky hoodie with a shirt IO used to sell showcasing many of their Easter eggs in WoA:

Enjoy!

12 Likes

Nice feat getting that into the game!

This reminds me of an idea I had once. Whenever you order merch in real life - get a code emailed to you to unlock the same in-game/DLC item. :grin:

4 Likes

Easily toggle the HUD for screenshots

3 Likes
8 Likes