HITMAN 3 - Modding Thread

Updated to add Mushroom’s improvements (and name change):

10 Likes

Can you enligthen me on whats there to look at?

-First one is HUD and goldballer

-No idea

-No idea

-Goldballer and Chrome

Text is nocapsed

1 Like

Can you explain a little more? I have no idea what Im looking at in the second and third picture

In the game Mod
DISGUISE Disguise
MANSION SECURITY Mansion Security
SILVIO CARUSO Silvio Caruso
4 Likes

From Readable UI’s description:

Makes the objective text more readable, improves minimap clarity and removes ALL CAPS from almost all UI text.

In other words: Most UI elements won’t be displayed in all uppercase.

4 Likes

While not everyone’s experience is the same, the idea is that this should improve readability and accessibility for some players, and ideally in the future this can be implemented as a toggleable setting officially.

Example of proper case HUD text and removed map gradients:

Additionally, it allows for longer names to not need to scroll anymore because they can fit neatly within their cards, so it makes everything look a lot cleaner as well.

17 Likes

Could you share your method to swap outfit without using cheatengine ?

1 Like

Is this a seperate mod, or is it included in Offline Mode refined? I dont want to install a whole mod that changes so much for just these HUD changes, if you get my drift.

But I really really like this. This is the kind of stuff you’d expect from the devs themselfs. I hope HItman 3 doesnt become the “fans fix stuff” game.

Installed it and the game became more comfortable.
Thank you

2 Likes

They’re included in Atampy’s readable UI mod

Readable UI is a separate mod from Offline Experience Refined, but the difference is that Readable UI is completely compatible with both online and offline play.

Personally, I don’t find it that difficult to install mods, as long as they are named/organized correctly, though hopefully a mod manager in the future might make this easier.

Without going into too much detail, the rate at which the modding scene is progressing is truly astounding.

While I am at least a little hopeful at what IO will bring to the table in future patches, I don’t think they have any intention of bringing the types of significant changes that I am confident modding will be able to provide within a few months.

8 Likes

Same here, and it makes me a little sad. Showing how easily fixable these are through people that first have to “crack the code” and dont even have the access they have, Im really questioning their intention of making Hitman 3 a true definitve edition. Your mod basically proves that they could, if they wanted to, but they dont.

What are you expecting exactly about that ? I mean, if they have to add an option in the menu every time someone doesn’t like something, it’ll never end haha. Modding is made for that (thanks to talented contributors/modders).

We just have to hope that they fix the most serious things, and bring some QoL in future patches.

5 Likes

Not exactly.
Game has limited amount of settings, and pretty much of them could have the toggle option.
No, I’m not talking about the optons that already have a toggle.
For example the bloom adjusting option. We already have Motion Blur, so we could have had this one too

Yeah for graphical options like bloom, FOV, DoF…etc I agree. I was talking more about the UI mod above.

Im not talking about settings and more. I talk basic design choices. The choice to write everything like THIS is made by them, yet it forced the game to make certain items and locations outright not fit into their button. Thats nothing they should toggle with a setting, for clearity and pure game design that should be made from them by default.

The map as it is right now ALSO was mentioned by fans how they disliked it. They went through with development time to change it from HItman 2 to 3, (Differently colored, etc). And its still not ideal. Instead, they could/should have just added a setting and everyone would be happy.

Im not saying they should add an option every time someone complains. Im saying I doubt their decision making when changing something and/or removing something. Like the shoulder swap button. Another needles change noone asked for, alot of people complain, yet IOI so far insists that it is the better choice.

1 Like

It’s a graphics too, technically.
So yeah, could’ve been an option for this too. In HUD tab.
I doubt they never knew that some targets’ names or menus does not fit allotted place

1 Like

Everyone can dream I think. I prefer to rely on the modding community, as for all other games on PC (hi Bethesda).

1 Like

Legitimately the only mod I actually need :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes