HITMAN 3 - Modding Thread

I have a question is there a way to set which firearms will guards use?
Cause I don’t like some of the weapons that guards carry on some of the maps.

@Notex

Maybe I’m missing something but is it possible to view reverse dependencies through the rpkg ui? or is that currently only supported through command line?

Hi i would like to ask can you make a little tutorial nothing big on how to add item/suit not just replace it i have a mod for that but i would like to add more item/suit in that mod but i can’t really figure it out that would be really kind if you can help on that if you have the time ofc :slight_smile: thanks anyway.

Only through the command line at the moment.

This is an overview of how to edit the ORES file. As for suits, though, I won’t say because it can be used to unlock exclusive content. You can probably figure it out by looking at it though.

Hitman 3 version of QuickSearch: https://hitman-resources.netlify.app/quicksearch/h3/

3 Likes

Hey thanks everything work just one question do you know where you can find the GUID of everything ? thanks again.

What does that mean?

The GUID of items like that one below. Like a file where they are all or something like that.
dzqdqszd|648x500

That ID is totally useless. The one you actually want to edit is the RepositoryId, and that is searchable with the tool I just posted.

@Count.Rushmore

10 Likes

Installed right away and works fine.
Great thanks.

Suggestion: whole WoA logo painted in red, in HITMAN 3 style.
I think would look more “stylish”

3 Likes

I’d love to see these two suits Modded into inventory to be taken on any map!

4 Likes

RPKG Tool v2.4 Changelog:

• HITMAN 3: Implemented entity/brick (TEMP) file editing (accessed by right clicking on TEMP files)
  • Added IOI paths to -hash_depends command line argument
  • Fixed H1 issue again

13 Likes

Because of the latest update to RPKG Tool, I can make Marrakesh look like 2016 again:

Vanilla version below with the colour tint:

Whittleton Creek without colour correction:

Whittleton Creek without vignette:

Bonus Screenshot:

24 Likes

Here’s sapienza with 0.2 bloom.

My plan is to go through all of the levels to tone down the bloom values to more reasonable levels (0.8-ish to 0.2). Unless it looks horrible, the Mod I’m making will not disable bloom.

23 Likes

Wow, the new update to Rpkg tool is probably one of the biggest advancements in regards to Hitman modding. I’ve just done some brief testing with it but there’s so much possibility for Item mods now. It’s possible to make items more distinct from each other without regarding the balancing aspect so much.

5 Likes

Will you share the mod or whatever it is you’re doing?

Welcome Greenland 47.

My Second Attempt at something. TIP: Copy and pasting a Color Code does not work.

3 Likes

That is the plan. I’ve done about half of the main missions (not touching escalations or SA’s or ET’s). RPKG tool cannot open some of the files required to change it, so it’ll be a side-project for now.

I will release it though, through here and on NexusMods.

In the meantime, let’s just say i’m cooking up something smooth to pass the time.

4 Likes