HITMAN 3 - Modding Thread

This is incredible. You are getting so close to having the perfect Hitman 3 legacy experience with this.

5 Likes

Would it be possible to modify the regular version of colorado to look like the PZ version?

Could you make a mod that replaces the main mission of Mumbai’s skybox/lighting with Illusions of Grandeur?

The Hitman 2 Lighting is a bit more “wired” than 2016’s and 3’s though it may take a while. As a Sidenote, the Lighting isen’t taken from another Map or Map Variation, but made in the File instead. (Hope this makes sense.)

2 Likes

Hello modders. I’m doing a research on how to kill Dino Bosco with muffin. However his HPs seem to be different with other male NPCs which means the usual Krugermeier shots method won’t work on him. It’s hard to figure it out with only 3 muffins in loadout. So can any modders teach me how to add more muffins in loadout? Or just make a custom The Icon mission for me with every pistols and 1000 bananas in loadout? Thank you all in advance.

Like DrMekar said, the lightings for H2 and H3 locations seem to be fused with the maps’ scenario “brick” file rather than the lightings being their own “brick” files. Basically, it’s still not possible to have Chasing A Ghost load up only just the lighting from Illusions of Grandeur as we currently can’t add, remove or transfer parts of a brick file yet. Least we could do is replicate the lighting by editing but it’s unlikely to be accurate.

However though, because H1’s lightings are their own brick files, they can be loaded up in other versions of the same map without carrying over NPCs, props and other things from the bonus missions. For example,

World of Tomorrow with The Icon’s lighting:

And I do mean only just the lighting. No movie set to be found.

Unfortunately, it’s not perfect as there are some issues, possibly retained WoT’s lighting.

17 Likes

Welcome to The Limbo 47.

11 Likes

Nice! Is it doable in HITMAN2? Or is there other mod that does this to H2? I’d love to use it for my cinematic take on Sapienza

Hey guys, is there a way to unlock suits with mods in HITMAN2? Meaning suits I haven’t unlocked through the corresponding challenges (or ET). Either online or offline, I dont really care.

Also, is there a tool to replace suits i have already unlocked with suits that eiter I haven’t yet unlocked or suits that are not unlockables (like the Sapienza suit with no glasses).

Thank you in advance!

This is the closest thing to my knowledge.

2 Likes

Thank you! I had seen that, however I meant the method for doing that. Choosing which disguise replaces which.

Has anyone tried to find the special sound effects that play when you deliver a lethal blow? Like the neck snap, it’s had this especially “echoey” sound effects added for Hitman 3. Headshots also have a sort of “bass drop” sound effect, but I’m not sure if that was added in H2 or H3. I was playing H2016 and simply having headshots make a standard bullet sound was so much cleaner.

Getting closer …

Can load it in an unused level. Now to just get this into regular World of Tomorrow.

EDIT:

I cannot believe this is a screenshot from HITMAN 3.

37 Likes

That Sounds were added in Hitman 3 alongside Pain Screams when shooting someone Dead (Finally), though also when snapping an unconcious Persons Neck (Unfortunatly).

Wait what? that is a screenshot of your game? Oh my god. This is insane! I can’t wait to play it myself, holy… this is the clearest and best visuals I’ve ever seen in this game. Very nice work!

And now the reason I came here today;
The shooting always felt a little off, but by “accident” I fired the gun without aiming. Is it just me or would this “far behind” camera work way, way better for the bigger guns like assault rifles and shotguns?
And is it possible to mod that in any way? I assume it would take camera control tools for that.

2 Likes

Readable UI has been updated for the new patch.

7 Likes

Any news on when Quick Edit will updated to support Hitman 3?

1 Like

I wonder how long it will take until we see this mod? :thinking:
devil

20 Likes

cheat mod, very cringe

1 Like

don’t hack :frowning: that’s uncool

2 Likes