• Brick Editor:
    • Multiple bricks now load if the main TEMP depends on them
    • Recursive TEMP dependencies
      • Editor keeps track of what TEMPs you have edited
    • H1 & H2 support for entity/brick (TEMP) editing
    • Fixed ZString bug that caused strings with commas in them to crash RPKG
  • Models (PRIM):
    • GLB exporting (glTF 2.0)
      • Either by right clicking a PRIM hash or right clicking a TEMP hash that has PRIM dependencies
      • LODs are parsed and will only export the highest resolution ones
      • No bone or texture support yet
  • Added JSON viewer for JSON hashes
  • Improved speed of loading RPKGs
13 Likes

I’ve been wondering this for a while, is it possible to make a blood mod for Hitman? Like increase the size of the blood splatter etc.?

you can change the amount of blood an individual gun “produces”

2 Likes

So you can make evil dead level of blood come from weapons?

1 Like

Hi! I need help with quickmod. It is not allowing me to reconfigure my game location. I need to do this. Reinstalling the app does not work. Please help, thanks!

You can change it in %appdata%\QuickMod\storage\quickmod.json with the gameDirectory key. Make sure to use double backslashes in place of single backslashes.

Uh, what do you mean by the gameDirectory key? I’m pretty new to this, thanks for your help.

The file is all in one line (though some editors will wrap the text). If you scroll enough, you should see something like this:
You can edit that to change your game directory.

My bad I forget the backslashes I go fix

Hmm… I double checked it was correct… weird. :confused:

You removed the "gameDirectory":

Futo Ninja AI Responses:

Google Drive Mirror

The Futo Suit will now use the Ninja responses when you go past people.

Sidenote:

Dear IOI: I know you keep an eye on these mods and the Hitman modding scene (it’s not a coincidence the mere mention of re-adding unused Elusive Targets gets you removing them from the files). Please implement this mod’s change to AI responses because I have no clue why it hasn’t been done so already. It’s been three years, dammit.

-Yours, Dribbleondo.

10 Likes

Fixed. image

How do i change the blood amount that each weapon produces?

if you have rpkg tool, you can search for the weapon, then edit the temp file associated with it, it has a setting inside it somewhere that’s like “bloodmultiplier” or something like that

1 Like

How do I go about finding the NPC Repo IDs for the Hitman 2 special assignments? I can only seem to find the normal version of them even in QuickSearch.

Custom color correction - Progress Update:

Paris

Not quite exact, some tweaking still required, but it’s looking really slick still.
Really love these dark colors for Paris, and the fireworks stand out considerably better.

21 Likes

Are you running QuickMod from its folder in Explorer? And do the two paths listed there actually exist?

I never a problem with fireworks not standing out to begin with, but hey, that’s just me.

2 Likes

Still loving your progress, keep going! Would be awesome if IOI takes your work and implement as official update.

1 Like