HITMAN 3 - Modding Thread

Repository edits only work in offline mode.

1 Like

Well I did set my game offline but the mod just won’t work. :sob:

1 Like

Damn. I’m not sure then.

1 Like

Okay so I just find out I should go offline before I launch the game. Loading a early Mendoza contract won’t kicks me offline completely. But this is so inconvenient! :sob: Is there anything I could do to make it works offline properly like other mods on Nexus?

1 Like

You can opt out of the privacy policy in the game’s privacy settings to make the game boot into offline mode.

1 Like

Thank you I just tried, sadly it still can’t make the game offline completely. The only way to make my mod work is going offline before game launching. But why other mods like Offline Experience Refined doesn’t have such issue?

1 Like

Those other mods rely on the same methods so I’m not sure.

1 Like

Emm maybe someday I could figure this out. Thanks for help.

1 Like

Doesn’t work with the better bloom mod ?

Looks beautiful, but some lights on colorado seem extremely broken, mainly the main house ones.

Which ones? Could you take screenshots?

The light on the left when you enter the house atleast, after a bit it just turns into a white model

In contracts creator it was even worse originally (although I wasn’t able to recreate it) the entire room next to the basement door was overlit here

I’m afraid I cannot reproduce this. I’ve tried several different configurations, contracts mode, escalations, saving/loading, different starting locations …

I have not seen this problem even once.

What other mods do you have installed by any chance?

Odd, it went away after restarting the game.

1 Like

15 Likes

Take notes IO. Do it now.
@Travis_IOI @Clemens_IOI

download

22 Likes

Next up is Light Mod GOTY Edition

3 Likes

Did you manage to fix Sapienza outside AND making the cave not so dark?

4 Likes

Sapienza is a lot less bloomy. Caves are still dark due to the unutilized CC changes, however when looking at bright objects in the cave you are a lot less blinded since the bloom/flares are less intense.

However, when OG Sapienza gets implemented with custom CC, you might see some more significant changes regarding that. I’m really excited to be able to implement something like that.

Waiting on the RPKG god to bless us with a new update, so I can finish my work on that front.

Fingers crossed. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

QuickEdit now has Hitman 3 support!

11 Likes