Welcome to QuickEdit, a fully featured mod editor for Hitman 2 and 3!
You can adjust the properties of items and some of the game’s AI, and make any mission you like with the powerful yet simple Flow editor. Export your mod in H2Mod/H3Mod format (usable with QuickMod), an RPKG file for manual installation or JSON for advanced users.
You can add targets with names and choose whether they should be hidden in Instinct as well as a few other attributes, or you can choose the more advanced Flow editor to customise how the objective works in any way you want.
Want to create a mission in which you have to carry out a series of strange tasks like hitting Silvio Caruso with a wrench and trespassing on private property, all while a timer is ticking down, forcing you to kill non-targets to reset it? You can do that!
QuickEdit receives semi-regular updates. So far, when making missions you can:
- Add either targets or Flow objectives
- Configure the mission with a large number of parameters, like when exits should be enabled and what usually escalation-only features should appear in the map
- Put together any combination of conditions, events, timers and states to create an objective for almost anything in the game through the Flow editor
- Set an action to happen upon any combination of 55 events in addition to the standard “Player killed NPC” event, like trespassing, bodies being hidden, laptops being hacked or even when a taxi driver is distracted in Mumbai
- Do all of the above through a user-friendly interface, on any playable non-sniper map
QuickEdit also has simple repository editing capabilities, allowing you to swap items around and replace items with other items. I plan to add full item editing soon.
Eliminate Rocco, except he’s not shown in Instinct.
Kill non-targets by snapping their neck to reset the 3-minute timer. Uses a lot of the more advanced features like States and Custom Conditions.
- Missions created only work offline - just like all other mission mods.
- QuickEdit handles all aspects of the creation process, from designing your mission to configuring it to exporting it in H2Mod/H3Mod or RPKG format. If you’d like more control over the process, you can use custom code snippets or export to JSON and make the final changes yourself.
- IOI for making Hitman 2 and 3
- @Kevin_Rudd for discovering so much about mission scripting
- Logo by @musicalmushr00m, as well as ideas and beta testing
- pawREP for ZHM5PatchBuilder
If you have a problem, you can post it in this thread or send me a private message. I’m usually quick to reply (well, when I’m not sleeping).
Just download QuickEdit and extract it to a folder, then run QuickEdit.exe. From there, the app will guide you through most things.
Note: Make sure to run the file from Explorer. Don’t pin it to the taskbar or use a shortcut.