HITMAN 3 - Modding Thread

00DE2A2176EDEA8A.TEMP should do the trick.

Does anyone know what type of file guns use? I replaced the Kalmer 2 Temps with the Sloth SMG temp, and the game crashed? Was wondering if its something like MATI etc etc. Thanks in advance

nvm, i discovered the peacock server mod. it allows you to wear whatever suit you want, including the training gear, the romania suit, and the italian suit without gloves or glasses.

itā€™s only for hitman 3 though. iā€™m still waiting for the steam release

4 Likes

where is that???

1 Like
20 Likes

Thank youļ¼Œbut i have a new problem,I cant find Italy psychiatrist Oscar Lafayetteā€™s code, could find it?

1 Like

Thatā€™s interesting.
So, can we finally play Elusive Targets as much as we want with this?

4 Likes

Wow, that Peacock server looks AMAZING. Thanks for the heads-up (and thanks to @Khakiasp for the showcase video). I canā€™t wait - and I mean, I cannot fucking WAIT - to be back playing the WoA on PC again! (When my PC is working again - hopefully soon - and when I finally get H3 on PC for the Steam release in Jan 2022.)

8 Likes

Yes, with Peacock + Elusive Target Plugin.

Or if you just want to play all of them offline :

5 Likes

The server emulator is in active development and may not fully support specific features at the moment like progressionā€¦etc but itā€™s very promising and it will be a real alternative if IO does not release a true off-line mode after official servers shut down (even if it happens in 10 yearsā€¦).

9 Likes

Is there a file that defines whether an outfit is suit or not? Itā€™s a shame we canā€™t create skydiving suit contract.

1 Like

The REPO, which doesnā€™t work online

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been told it can works online by editing thumbs.datā€¦
But which value should I change?

1 Like

Donā€™t know, havenā€™t heard that before!

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a line you can add to disable dynamic resources (which is what overrides REPO).

4 Likes

Camera Injector does not work since April patch. Is there anyone who created a version that works properly? Also, is there a mod to hide the aiming cursor, prompts, and other GUIs?

2 Likes

You can use this :

Itā€™s a proper and very well written SDK for Hitman 3 with a GUI + FreeCam mod inside. Operational with the latest version.

Made by @HMBM47

5 Likes

Thank you. I will try to see if I can use it.
The ā€œMinimal GUI Cheat Tableā€ stopped working in April, as did the camera tool. Is it because my Cheat Engine is an older version? Does it work correctly if I use the latest version?

But if you want to use SDK camera to tag people in Contracts mode it wonā€™t work

Oh, I need a camera tool to do that ā€¦

1 Like