HITMAN 3 - Modding Thread

No, it’s just the downside of the cheat engine when a game is updated, it might be necessary to bring this up to those who have made these CT. ZHMModSDK is actively maintained, this feature could be added eventually, you can ask here : Issues · OrfeasZ/ZHMModSDK · GitHub

Same for the minimal GUI.

2 Likes

Is there a way to lock the camera and move as 47 on PC in FreeCam?

1 Like

RPKG v2.16.1

• Refactored source code (thanks NoFaTe!)
  • Updated ResourceLib
    • Changelog:
      • Update ResourceLib for HITMAN 3 3.40.0.0
      • Added a bunch of missing property names to ResourceLib (thanks Anthony Fuller).
    • From now on ResourceLib will not be bundled inside rpkg.exe to comply with the GPLv3 license. Instead, the latest release as of compilation is provided in the download, these DLLs need to be in the same directory as rpkg.exe

RPKG v2.16.2

• Updated ResourceLib
    • Changelog:
      • Added a shitload of new properties to ResourceLib (thanks Anthony Fuller)
    • Updated enums used internally in RPKG brick editor
  • Added Hitman 2016 LOCR extraction and rebuilding
  • RPKG CLI now loads the hash list from the folder the executable is in like RPKG GUI
4 Likes

Is there a way to enable Brothers ET in H2016? Thanks

This should allow you to play The Brothers if I’m correct.

in H2016?

HITMAN 3 Mod Framework

Ohh, well I didn’t notice that, thought he meant H3.
I can only find mods and frameworks for H2 and H3, the only mod that I found for H2016 was a trainer, but that doesn’t give access to The Brothers (for obvious reasons).

Only lead I have on H2016 mods.

Were there no mods for H2016 at all or did they get removed? Or am I not looking in the right place? Page 2 of Google is a shady place…
Only mod that I found was one that gives 47 a beard

I got it working in H3 and was wondering if it is possible to do the same in H2016. Thanks for pointers guys

I sadly couldn’t find any mod or mod framework online for H2016, only that beard mod and trainers.

Random request for the H3 modding community that I can’t try myself because my gaming PC is currently dead:

For anyone who can run Ghost Mode locally or via Peacock etc (sorry, don’t really know the technical details), is there anyone out there who can capture me a very short video of 47 doing the “Clapping / Applause” gesture animation from Ghost Mode whilst wearing the Imperial Classic suit from Mumbai (with or without Gloves), please?

Anyone who’s able to do that and either upload or PM me a very quick video clip of that, I’d be forever grateful. :grin:

1 Like

@WINNODD I notice a lot of your custom target pictures have the camera close to the subject and are more wide angle than regular target pictures; may I suggest going into the phone camera and turning on DoF as you’ve done, but THEN hit Alt F2 to go into Ansel and it will let you use regular Ansel with the Depth of Field

The downside is 47 will be very close to the target and get in the way of good shots depending on angle, but if you combine it with Unlocked Ansel it should be fine and you can do better pictures

Also, I suggest try have less head room (space in the photo between top of subject’s head and the top of the picture frame :wink:

Here are example pics taken with the combined method, it's essentially the same as Classic Ansel

While I’m at it, here are the two most common targets in the game :sweat_smile:
Luca Wood

Christopher May

Even if they only share one picture because they’re the same model, I think replacing their picture will beautify the Trending list :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Actually I took all shots with 47’s camera+Ansel method. Otherwise it could be annoying if you want to take shots from above or below.

I have to admit I never consider this as an issue. Now the pilot does look off after comparison. Will fix it in the next update.

Btw how did you take camera to ICA Facility? RERO swap I persume? I have not tried because I found two different camera IDs. Can you tell me which is the right one?

1 Like

I had to basically run a modded version of mission (Just needs to not be tutorial or have mandatory loadout), otherwise it doesn’t let you bring camera, interestingly

2 Likes

Wow so you can mod the loadout menu from a mission to another mission?
Sniper Assassin: ICA Facility when?

1 Like

HitmanDB Changelog

• Switched to new API, read more about it here API | wiki.notex.app
  • Added navigation arrows at the top of the screen next to the options
1 Like

I’ve been wracking my brain looking at your poison pack mod (JSON files in the repo folder) and can’t figure out how you’re specifying the type of poison each gun uses.

Is it actually the AmmoConfig reference in the magazine files? According to QuickSearch, they’re both “Sedative Poison Darts” but there doesn’t seem to be an emetic equivalent anywhere so it’s a naming issue?

Hello everybody! does anyone know about disguise and playing npc mod? Is it only on Hitman 2? really not on hitman 3?

This should hopefully work.

Nevermind. I cannot even find the H2 version, since it got deleted from nexus.