HITMAN 3 - Modding Thread

Where should I extract the new update?
It seems like its a full version so I extracted it to a new folder and ran the quickedit from there but I cant see any damage multiplier to choose from the list i AI/Gameplay.

Just released a new version that fixes them in the menu.

I support the idea. but I think it already exists. The maximum and fast damage can be taken from the cheat trainer. There are such functions as: kill with one bullet, high rate of fire. I give the modders an idea where pistols will shoot explosions, poison, items, etc. That would be fun. rate of fire … ooo it’s fantastic)))

Very cool. I like your approach for the framework. I was doing something similar when I was trying to get a framework for Gundam Cross Rays built out - python that de/compiles to JSON and merges content packs together since the game itself doesn’t support modding.

Edit: BTW, do you have github your working on?

I was having trouble getting the new poison items to show up. There would be placeholder items with the names of one the constants from the modding files and no images. Once in mission, the guns wouldn’t show up. I thought it might have been because I had fiddling around with this right about the time you were uploading the new files and there was a version mismatch, but nope, still didn’t work.

I was fiddling around with the graphic settings and I changed the textures from medium back to high and suddenly, the items showed up and worked properly.

So it looks like the issue is they don’t show up in the lower quality graphic settings. Probably just need to add lower quality version of the textures (or at least just lie to H3 that they’re the lower quality ones).

The pack of vials had the same issue in loadout but worked in game presumably because the actual vials were just one of the already existing assets.

Once i have some more time, i’m definitely going to play around and see what AI behaviors can be triggered. I think a “relaxant” that simply removes enforcer status would be balanced & useful. Triggering the “i just woke up naked” panic run might be a fun one too but probably not as balanced.

1 Like

Are you using any other mods? I can switch to any graphic settings and the items work fine. Loadout images also do not have level of detail at all, so a mod conflict is more likely. Try to move other mods to patch levels below 100. If that does not work, remove them.

No plans for github, but you can get the whole source just by downloading the pack and play with it.

1 Like

Don’t know if this has been seen or not, but I found the younger Erich Soders’ temp (the photo of him in the brown coat and red scarf). Funnily enough, it was stored in Mumbai’s data, and works fully as a player model, despite never making an appearance in game.
007E5A6C2FF6FB03.TEMP

2 Likes

I have this cheat table that I use for H2 and I was wondering if you guys know where I can find one that will work with H3. Thanks

There was one for V3.10, but that’s obviously out of date by now:

It may work, but I doubt it.

1 Like

Can you provide screenshots of Soders please? Very curious about this.

Yeah, that’s the one I was using originally but then I had to update the game and it stopped working. Thanks, though

Ansel Unlock [PC Guide] still works, substituted to Hitman 3.

Note in step 4 to change file path to Hitman 3, e.g. C:\Program Files\Epic Games\HITMAN3\Retail

1 Like

Thank you, but it looks like it doesn’t include ‘no collision’ and the ability to unpause the game while using Ansel.

1 Like

Doesn’t that not work any more, because every time the game is updated it needs a different offset?

UPDATE: Oh wow, it does work. I wonder why PascalTheAnalyst’s reddit thread required us to wait for him to give us a new offset after each update…

Because you basically search the offset yourself with the method solder linked to.

Just to know if i can have any hope of seeing this: Would be possible to make a mod that randomizes NPCs, item locations, targets so every experience is “kinda” new?

1 Like

Randomising items is possible already but nobody has made a randomiser for those other things you mentioned.

1 Like

I uploaded the mod incase anybody wanted it. Thanks to @HMBM47 for his tutorial on how to mod, never would have been able to do any of this without his help!
EDIT: the mod is currently being virus scanned but should be up properly soon. I’m unsure how long it usually takes
EDIT 2: Mod is officially up for download

6 Likes

I could not get his modern day, the Hokkaido version, model to work

that would be definitely unsettling

a man in need of a heart transplant running around killing people in some random place

1 Like

Not as unsettling as having Soder’s confront Soders on the operating table…

1 Like

hahaha that’s some Chris Nolan shit right there