HITMAN 3 - Modding Thread

Glad to hear it! If you have any suggestions for modes let me know, I’m always trying new ways to spice up the missions.

Anyone else getting watch dogs flashbacks?

2 Likes

Hacking a camera, viewing remotely and then being able to trigger an alarm (w/o losing SA obvs) to that location to lure guards away would be neat.

3 Likes

This is true. While yes the in-game generation of roulette spins is a private API. There is a public API for just generating spins, you would still have to convert that to a contract of course.

6 Likes
3 Likes

Why there aren’t more mods of diverse suits and things like that? Change of colors to suits or a mod that allow us to make as selectable suits before the mission some of the suits unique to X place… is that hard to do?

And another question to the modders changing the light in different maps: Can’t the skyboxes of, idk, Landslide be used as a mod to put into the normal mission of the game?

1 Like
10 Likes
5 Likes
11 Likes

You just turned every single Hitman WoA location into Texas :laughing:

9 Likes

Now THAT is getting interesting :blush:
A great idea that should’ve been implemented in the game!

Awesome! Is it possible to give that feature to some random NPCs and not all of them?

5 Likes

i would love that feature

1 Like

all NPC on map and targets
all NPC guard now
and in sniper mod that have

2 Likes

that mod work in ET even with the Brothers

2 Likes

Unless I’m mistaken, didn’t in super early builds of the 2016 game have a timer to NPCs being knocked out? Even had the Metal Gear star system above their heads, too.

Getting real “I guess I gotta kill you instead” vibes with a mod like this, ala Silent Assassin/Contracts knockouts. I say that positively, of course. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

i ckeck mod “NPC wake up” and nps no wake up

How do I select more then 5 targets when creating a contract on the Xbox version of HM3?

You need Urben’s contract tool (HCCE) and a script for it. Typically the script would be made by a PC player first

You might have to go to the Contracts of HCCE thread and ask for a PC player to help you out with what you want

Yeah I will probably have to put in a request. You have the link?