HITMAN 3 - Modding Thread

I take a stand against framework

until i’ll eventually download it for sarajevo sex

8 Likes

Thankyou for returning my message , I have done all this, and as soon as I changed the packag, I can’t load the game, no mods installed yet either, should I use frame works?

Do I need to be offline also?

RPKG Tool v2.17.4

• GUI
    • Less redundant hash list update message.
    • 3D Viewer
      • Removed camera culling.
    • Image Viewer
      • Image viewer now only loads when you click it.
    • Brick Editor
      • Fix underscores in entity and property names.
      • Improve formatting of property names.
      • Usage of TextBlocks instead of TextBoxes for uneditable fields.
  • CLI
    • New commands
      • -extract_from_rpkgs (Used to mass extract files from all RPKGs in a folder, can be used with filters).
      • -extract_non_base_hash_depends_from (Non-base chunk recursive extraction of hash depends command).
      • -latest_hash (Finds what RPKG file the latest/game used hash is in).
      • -extract_prim_textured_from (Extracts PRIM models with diffuse and normal textures to single GLB files).
      • -dev_hash_list_percent_found (Calculates the number of hashes in the list that are ‘right’).
  • RPKG
    • Fix WWES/WWEM paths from getting cut off when extracting them if they contain parameters in their paths.
    • Models now get rebuilt correctly (No more spikes!).
  • Experimental
    • New map export function (experimental) -export_map that exports Hitman maps to a folder containing all that map’s PRIM resources as GLB files (non-textured) and produces scene and project files to allow editing with both Godot v3 and v4.
    • New map export function (experimental) -export_map_textured that exports Hitman maps to a folder containing all that map’s PRIM resources as GLB files (textured) and produces scene and project files to allow editing with both Godot v3 and v4. Some maps with textures fully loaded can cause Godot to crash due to insufficient memory available. This function is better used on smaller maps or custom entities/bricks.
    • New map import function will be coming soon in a future reason, which will be called -import_map and it will process any changes you have made to the map in Godot and compare those changes to the ‘vanilla’ map per the game’s TEMP/TBLU files and produce output TEMP/TBLU/JSON/RPKG files with those changes in them.

Technical information regarding the model reimporting fix:

IOI are using single bytes for weights which only represent a maximum of 256 possible float values. Weight values are now shifted to their nearest 8-bit counterpart and as a whole they are normalised, etc.

Here is an image showcasing the fix:

14 Likes

Holy crap on the map exporting/importing. Using Godot is galaxy brain.

2 Likes

@musicalmushr00m When will Lighting Ultimate be updated on nexus ? This mod is still only available in legacy mode.

1 Like

That’s because Lighting Ultimate 2.0 is currently being worked on, with support for customisation including classic (2016) lighting.

5 Likes

Will second what Atampy has said, and I will also add that I’ve been taking irl time off for personal reasons.

Now that I am back I fully intend to finish LU 2.0 as soon as possible. Will include a shit-ton of new features and QoL improvements, many fixes, significantly smaller download size, new LUT (color correction) support, and auto-updates to ensure LU never breaks with game updates again thanks to Framework.

Can’t say an ETA for sure but I will guarantee it before the game’s 1-year anniversary on the 20th.

8 Likes

Thank you guys. I thought it was an omission but I’m happy the mod is still maintained.

That’s what I was waiting for, awesome !

3 Likes

Big additions coming to ToD Mod :smiling_imp:

Soon :tm:

42 Likes

daytime paris > night time paris

7 Likes

How dare you to say this into the face of Holliday Hoarders.

(I still believe complete night time paris like in HH is superior to sunset paris)

I was really looking for Sapienza at night, but seeing that single shot of night time consulate made me incredibly excited for Marrakesh, this looks amazing!

9 Likes

HYPED FOR DAYTIME PARIS! Would it be possible to make nighttime miami and whittleton creek?

2 Likes

…I think you can see where this is going…

5 Likes

Hi all,

I am sorry I’m a newbie of mod the game , can I ask if I wanted to swap my character to Berlin club owner Rolf , can anyone teach me how to do?

Thank you
Much appreciated

1 Like

Not coming in latest update (which I’m hoping will be 24 hours from now), but something to look forward to even further

IN PROGRESS - LOT OF LIGHTS NOT TURNED ON BECAUSE IO MADE THEM NON-FUNCTIONAL

45 Likes

this already looks really good, but imagine it with rain.

13 Likes

god I wish I played on PC

8 Likes

Those dark clouds in the night sky, and especially the Kronstadt center with the stairs light… I’m impressed how great and atmospheric these maps look at an entirely different time of day. If Hitman 4 / 9 ever comes around, we need a dynamic time of day and weather cycle, or at least the option to choose the time of day in the planning phase.

Also, impressive work you do there! Do you plan on converting all the maps to the opposite of their “original” daytime?

4 Likes

Daytime paris sounds great maybe little seems like Sapienza

2 Likes