HITMAN 3 - Modding Thread

:wink: couldnt be happier to be working on this. you guys have no idea what you’re in for! :smile:

3 Likes

So glad to be a part of this in a way, im not joking when i say this has kept my love for hitman intact

3 Likes

Can anybody direct me to the mod that restored the Dartmoor physics present on the game’s benchmark tool?

It probably doesn’t matter, but the Wake-up NPCs (After a given amount of time) mod… I’ve found out that any KO’d bodies stashed in bins/cabinets, etc. after their KO time there will be an invisible body you’ll have some collision with. If you attack or subdue - the body that was in the (bin) will now be outside. They can then wake up again and will essentially be immortal - from what I could tell. Well, you can kill them when they’re 1st out, but a 2nd KO after being stashed… I filled a few agro’d guards with bullets and they kept on going.

2 Likes

29 Likes

Hey someone know if it is possible to change back the music of “Mixtape 47”
In Distraction that will be like was in Hitman 2016? (now its same songs but in slow motion)

The music that playing its from Kane & Lynch 2 i used to play them before and really enjoy the music and not its just
Wierd and slowly😑

Thx, its really annoying the new version :frowning:

2 Likes

Also, fix the range it can be heard by NPCs. It’s like the one we have now is too quiet.

3 Likes

this is truly amazing

Wounded NPCs v1.0.0

Makes Any NPC That Is Shot Wounded And Limp The Rest Of The Game

Mod is here: Wounded NPCs at Hitman 3 Nexus - Mods and community

See the mod in action here: Hitman - Wounded NPCs - YouTube

18 Likes

Meleeable Cameras And Recorders v1.0.0

Allows All Cameras And Recorders To Be Locked Onto And Destroyed By Throwable Melee Weapons

Mod is here: Meleeable Cameras And Recorders at Hitman 3 Nexus - Mods and community

See the mod in action here: Hitman - Meleeable Cameras And Recorders - YouTube

24 Likes

Hello, I am looking for a mod to be able to take walk in a map without to be view. As if I am invisible.
I already have “sniperPlus (Free-roam in sniper maps)” and would like to have the same mod for the other maps. If it is possible…
Many thanks

3 Likes

That looks so satisfying! I honestly think this should’ve been a real feature in the game. Not with every thrown item, but with heavy objects like a propane flask, fire extinguisher, gold idol, etc.

1 Like

oh, it literally was real feature in the game (albeit without lock on). They patched it out midway through Hitman 2 :frowning:

2 Likes

Does anyone have a guide for a modding n00b who’s interested in installing (as opposed to creating) mods for HITMAN 3?

The things I’m particularly interested in:

• A free-cam mod that allows you to capture gameplay footage without any HUD elements and the ability to move the camera anywhere you want (kinda like the way you can move the Ansel camera anywhere with one hex-edit to the H3 .exe file, but not pausing the game in the process like Ansel does)

• The ability to do offline replay Elusive Targets that are in the game’s code but not live on the IOI servers, like a couple of the ET contracts that @Kevin_Rudd created in H2.

I know absolutely nothing about modding, so any help would be much appreciated! :grinning:

Well, that sucks. I never experienced it because I got into this trilogy in 2020.

First thing you need to do is install the Simple Mod Framework. This is a mod manager.

Instructions and download link can be found here.

Then install the Offline Elusives mod but not the one that the original uploader has uploaded. There’s a link for the SMF compatible mod in the description. Install that.

The link at the bottom right of this image.

As for the free-cam mod, I haven’t tried any mods outside of Nexus mods, so can’t help there.

1 Like

For elusive targets use Peacock

1 Like

Brilliant, thanks so much! :+1:

1 Like

For a freecam mod that doesn’t stop the game, use ZHMModSDK:

The only downside of it is that it doesn’t automatically remove the HUD.

2 Likes

I believe you can toggle between freecam and player control with F3 now.