HITMAN 3 New End-Of-Mission Ratings for Players

So has anyone got any of the new ratings that were mentioned in one of the lead-up blogs to HITMAN 3?

I’ve only played through each mission once so far, and I save-scummed to make sure I got a Silent Assassin in each, so interested to know if anyone has got to an End-Of-Mission ratings screen to see any of the other ratings (presumably things like Mass Murderer etc)?

4 Likes

So far i got Trapsmith and Necksnapper.

Ive seen more though going through the leaderboards.

1 Like

According to one of the Trophies/Achievements, we know there’s at the very least 10 different ratings/titles you’re supposed to get for it to pop. Hopefully that’s not the full amount though, as that seems kind of small.

Does anyone else know the proper amount of titles in the game?

1 Like

Silent Assassin, Hoarder, one I think was ICA Shadow Agent, and so far these are the ones I recall. That ICA one was because I got bodies found as penalty.

1 Like

Seen so far (15)

Trapsmith
Necksnapper
Shadow ICA Assassin
Nutcracker
Black Cat
Gravity Manipulator
Adaptable Enforcer
Piano Tuner
Stealth ICA Assassin
Pistoleer
Headhunting Assassin
Virtuoso Assassin
Melon Man
Chiropractor
Neckbraking Assassin

12 Likes

Feels like I’m just getting trapsmith every time :sweat_smile: , I guess that’s just my default playstyle

4 Likes

I feel like there’s just a few types but they’re ranked. I got something related to ‘accidents’ that said something with number 13. Black cat seems to be the superior one.
I’ve also had an ICA one that was neither shadow or stealth but something common.
necksnapper, neckbreaking assassin, chiropractor also seem to be in the same ‘family tree’.

Hoarder popped up after getting every single item in Dartmoor or similar events.

4 Likes

yeah, They are on all 3 games too! I got a few different so far, one was Melon Man, for headshotting targets

I got Clean ICA Assassin a few times

I got “flexible murderer” or something like that for going john wick

1 Like

One of the smallest but best changes IO made with H3 :pray:

11 Likes

One of the best change love it :relaxed:

3 Likes

Agreed! Once I’ve figured out SASO routes for the six new H3 missions, I’ll go back and play the whole trilogy a lot more ‘loosely’ than my normal SA-only playstyle. The new ratings will give you a much-needed psychological placebo to encourage more lethal playthroughs and (as a result) less save-scumming to always achieve the perfect SA ranking.

I think this will breathe new life into every single level across the WoA for me, talk about a big impact from one small change!

8 Likes

I just got “Refined Shotgun Assassin” on the last level of the Percival Passage. Seems like a fancy way of saying I sucked. :grin:

4 Likes

Got Black Cat in Miami. Only killed Knox’s bodyguard as penalty. Got everything else normally as you would for a SA title.

2 Likes

I got “Unlucky 13”, with a messy playthrough: spotted, noticed kills and bodies found, 5 non-targets. No recording.

2 Likes

I’ve gotten Trapsmith, but have only completed 2 missions so far.

Just went on a rampage on Isle of Sgail and got what I assume is the absolute lowest ranking, “Messy Amateur”. It was accompanied by a squeaking rubber duck sound. :laughing:

13 Likes

Amazing! :laughing:

Updated list: 36 ratings so far

Summary

Adaptable Enforcer
Allround Brute
Autopistoleer
Black Cat
Chiropractor
Clean ICA Assassin
Dedicated Pistol Assassin
Exectrocuting Assassin