HITMAN 3 New End-Of-Mission Ratings for Players

So, can I ask… to get one of these ratings do you simply need to do something to forfeit silent assassin rating? That is, does SA override these appearing? I’m keen to unlock the “Stylish Assassin” achievement/trophy, which requires ten different play-styles.

Yeah, pretty sure SA overrides whatever playstyle you may otherwise have earned if you didn’t meet the SA requirements.

1 Like

SA is essentially a playstyle itself, and has the highest possible priority, so yeah you have to do something to violate SA.

One thing that might be interesting to test is whether some playstyles appear only in Contracts Mode, which is the only environment where I believe you can complete a contract but fail the objectives. If you kill a target in the wrong disguise or with the wrong method you will fail Objectives Complete but can do so while still retaining Never Spotted/No Bodies Found/No Noticed Kills/No Recordings.

Also violating an Optional Complication will fail Objectives Complete but still allow you to register a score. Could be interesting to see if they planned for that.

1 Like

I got “Immolator” today when playing Level 1 of The Ignatiev Integrity. Silenced headshots on the two Elite Soldiers at the back of the shoe shop, hammer KO on the guard next in the tunnel, and then at the bottom of the tunnel I did a headshot on the patrolling guard, hammer KO’ed the enforcer/target, dragged him to the oil drum and created a leak with my pistol, and then set the leaked oil on fire.

4 Likes

Another one! Theyre getting harder to come by now. I reckon theres still some wacky ones out there. Like Immolator. :grin:

2 Likes

Was trying to do something similar and got Fireman. Not what i wanted but still a new one regardless. Thanks for pushing me in thst direction. :grin:

1 Like

When you go on a kill all spree you get an Amateur Assassin with a squishy toy sound :laughing:

You mean messy amateur? Or is this a new one?

1 Like

yeah yeah that one

1 Like

Grim Reaper showed up for slitting throats with the barber shop knife while not being spotted.

Are there scoreboards for the other ratings? If not, there should be. A lot of the questions/thoughts brought up here are features that I’ve been wanting to see in the game. Namely more filters.

I’d love to see what my best score and time was for Silent Assassin but Fiber Wire only. How about best score and time for killing all targets with accidents only? Etc. I’d love a more nuanced approach in the rankings as well as my ability to see my performance metrics.

1 Like

i dont know if that’s a good idea. there’s like 65 ratings and IOI would need to make a condensed list somehow, and the current UI isn’t capable of condensed lists

2 Likes

That’s fair, but at the same time it would bring more encouragement to players that SA isn’t the only way to play Hitman - especially at a (sort of) competitive level. With that many, it highlights that these new ratings are nothing more than a label.

I i also got that for knife, screwdriver and sword kills. Something sharp does the trick i think.

1 Like

I don’t remember how, but I obtained the “13 cursed” rating yesterday. It’s a direct translation of French title “13 maudit”.
EDIT : Obtained also Close Counter Submachinegun assassin by killing all my target with a SMG and only being caught by camera.

I think those are on the list already.

Close Quarters SMG Assassin and Unlucky 13 are on already. Did you mean those?

Still keep on finding more. There must be more. :cowboy_hat_face:

Yes, sorry maybe I checked the wrong list. Anyway, good job to gather all the possible titles of Hitman 3. We probably get far more than Hitman BM title…

1 Like

Here’s one I haven’t seen mentioned yet: Boombastic Assassin.

I killed both targets in accidents, and I’m guessing “boombastic” is about me using a propane flask to open a locked door.

3 Likes

I got Hoarder on the last mission, which I’m guessing is based on the fact that I picked up a bunch of items during the mission. It was the first time I had gotten anything on a mission other than silent assassin so I don’t know what exactly triggered it since I’m a major klepto on all missions.

Hi. I thought I would add my own insight into silent assassin rating and sniping at same time.
In every hitman level I like to snipe from a distance and get silent assassin and sniper assassin challenge unlock together. I have always been able to do it in hitman 1/2.
On the first mission. I sniped both targets in Dubai from a distance and got ica clean assassin. According to forum I got that because the body was found. Ofc if u snipe someone from a distance the body will be found. This was never a problem in the previous 2 games. So I’m guessing this is new.
HOW EVER. I reloaded the save before the final snipe and completed the level n got silent assassin. I’m baffled as to what was the difference. Maybe some random npc spotting body triggers it. Seems bugged.
Going onto the murder mystery level. Same thing. I went around. Did my silent assassin style n sniped the woman. But I got ica clean assassin.
HOWEVER. there’s a challenge where u gotta snipe her from the maintenance roof. I did that n got silent assassin. There were plenty of ppl around her to spot her dead body. I’m baffled.
Also somein that’s inportsbt to point out. I don’t have a silenced sniper. Maybe the noise of the sniper causes rating to drop?
If you fire it further away maybe that affects it. They clearly changed something with sniping for this game.