Hitman 3 Reviews [Spoilers]

2 Likes

Looking good, Agent.

16 Likes

I probably shouldn’t have read that Polygon review, since it does spoil things I’d have rather discovered on my own, but at least it’s made me hyped up to see it with my own eyes!

These bits are neat.

Of the six missions in Hitman 3, only two begin in traditional Hitman fashion, with 47 simply showing up at a location, ready to get to work. The other missions grabbed me and didn’t let go by way of unconventional introductions, like a vertigo-inducing infiltration of the world’s tallest building and an unsettling nighttime exploration of a deserted gas station. I also delighted in being challenged to think on my feet more, as 47 often had to start a mission without his usual gear or concealed weapon.

“Apex Predator,” which takes place around an underground dance club in an industrial zone on the outskirts of Berlin, is a highlight in this respect. It surprised me at every turn, dropping me off in a strange place without any briefing or weapons and forcing me to improvise. As I explored the area, gained intel, and figured out who my targets were, my objectives evolved.

Also glad to hear that while it’s kinda disappointing that the final level is quite small and a much different experience to the usual Hitman affair, the level that comes before that more than makes up for it. At least, in that reviewer’s opinion.

1 Like

Couple more screenshots for the lovers of some Trinity :eyes: (No story spoilers, but spoiler-tagged regardless)

10 Likes

Seeing all the reviews release and then hopefully having PC progression carried over to EGS.

1 Like

I successfully managed to avoid any significant spoilerstil now, so I won’t be reading these just yet, but I’m glad to see 9/10s all over the board!

1 Like

Huh never thought it would get a 9 average. This is a cause for celebration.

4 Likes

Awesome! I’m even more excited now.
Definitely don’t watch review videos, I got a lot spoiled for me from the IGN one. But hey, the game comes out in a day.
I’m surprised IGN gave it a 9/10. In the past they’ve scores a little lower on the series. Blood Money got an 8, Hitman 2 (2018) got a 7.7, etc. Either this is a different reviewer or they thought this game was much better than the rest of the series. Both of these options sound great.

1 Like

COGconnected: 92/100 Hitman 3 Review - Another Bonafide Hit, Man - COGconnected

The Good/The Bad

The Good

The series’ best level design yet
Stunning environments and attention to detail
A 
 solid story?!

The Bad

No dramatic changes to the formula
Unlikely to win over any haters
2 Likes

hitman3
https://twitter.com/IO_Nick/status/1351520961099608065

27 Likes

Wait a second how is he
? With himself?

2 Likes

it maybe a new npc added for just the escalation

2 Likes

“You were always the best. Nobody ever came close.”

1 Like

Like @toppo69 said, it’s an extra NPC for the Escalation

1 Like

true-gaming

9-10

1 Like
1 Like

IGN gave it a 9? No “relies too heavily on disguises” this time? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Lovely! I’m so damn happy! That’s almost all the reviewers outta the way and now the final boss awaits:

THE HITMAN FORUM.

41 Likes

Can you release it right now so we can give our reviews then?

:innocent:

6 Likes

I have faith you’ll be seeing the End Credits tomorrow
 :grin:

2 Likes