HITMAN 3 - September 2021 Patch (3.70)

Anyone else noticed that Mendoza is unbearably bright since the patch?

Im on a Series X so not sure if that makes a difference but when I’m outside the screen is hazy because the sky is so bright. My contrast in on default as well.

1 Like

Shoulder swap and Dartmoor stove fixed. And some see through wall fixes. Thanks IOI.

I wonder if the sniper rifles are still missing the “hold breath” slingshot type sound. I haven’t had that since H2

1 Like

It’s not bright but seems to be much darker. I’m not sure if this counts, but still. There were a few other places that seemed to be very dark.

I am only using a PC but I didn’t notice any differences in brightness.

Arkian Unlock
We’ve made further tweaks to correctly unlock the Arkian Tuxedo suit for players that have completed the requirements, or ran into issues after carrying over their progress from HITMAN 2.

Why im still not see this. Anyone know if its bug or need to do something?

Found a stealth change they made: the summer sightseeing suit you unlock now has driving gloves and I dont like it tbh. Looks ugly. @Travis_IOI change it back lol

3 Likes

No, no, no, keep it, Travis! Every suit should have a version with gloves! For that matter, every obtainable NPC disguise in-game should have a version with gloves!

5 Likes

Good idea @Heisenberg Itd be nice if pressing square/X/the equivalent on keyboard toggled on and off the gloves or hat or sunglasses. Then we wouldnt have any overlap in the menus and we could wear versions of suits we either havent had before or couldnt use before. Like for example being able to wear the night time italian suit anymore, not need to have the hunters hat for the colorado suit or being able to wear the odium suit with or without the glasses once they get patched onto the new suit

10 Likes

That wasn’t what I meant, but that’s even better. Yes, please IOI, give us that option.

4 Likes

That would be an exceptional QOL improvement, would love to see it. :+1:

1 Like

How is this not fixed still, i’m sure it’s only a problem on PS5 too

1 Like

Idk, since i only own the Game on PS5 i cant confirm if its only a problem there.

I’m not a fan of the driving gloves in general, but I think it’s alright with the Sightseeing Suit.

1 Like

The Absolution suit, Italian suit, Florida Fit, Undying and Lust suits all make the driving gloves work. The rest, yeah, full leather gloves all the way.

1 Like

Maybe it’s always been like this, but turns out these last 5 challenges are specific to The Lesley Celebration escalation?

I thought they were for story/any version of Berlin :S

You’re right about that, and they still are.

This is an old bug.

When you’re on the main menu, the challenges order can sometimes get messed up. Some challenges say they’re for escalations when they’re not. (Usually because they get pushed to the back of the lineup, where “other challenges” are located?)

It’s just a visual bug. They’re right where they should be when you’re in a level.

1 Like

I’ve found it before. it works like this:
open the challenge label and move it by pressing D on the keyboard or right on the controller. At first it show the main mission as it should be. But once you focus on one challenge that is meant for escalations, every challenge behind it would always show the escalation. On pc you can fix it by move your mouse, skip the challenge for escalation and click the ones behind it. But when using a controller you must go down the list one by one so it’s impossible to fix it.

The Silent Assassin Indicator now gets moved to the Far Left of your screen if your mini-map is off!!

No more big dead space!

18 Likes

Was literally just typing that. :grin:

7 Likes

Lmao no way.

Two heralds think alike.

2 Likes