HITMAN 3: Seven Deadly Sins (NEW DLC)

Obviously I would have preferred it to be free.
Obviously I would have preferred it if it were cheaper.
Obviously I’m still going to buy it. It’s Hitman.

— It is like being embodied as one of those NPCs in the Hitman trilogy.

You are an NPC in Hitman doing your thing – the scripted clockwork actions you do over and over.

Then you hear the “click” of the ICA Superior Performance Coin or ICA Commendable Performance Coin hitting the floor.

“Huh”?

You try to resist.

But can’t.

You HAVE TO pick up that shiny new DLC.

3 Likes

If this turns out to be only thing we’re getting, I’m defenitly going to be disapointed, though I still expect more to come as of now.

To this day Im confused about this. Was it good will? Was it a bug like the reqiuem pack, but reversed, they didnt fix it and said “Ah, fuck it, lets just give it to everyone”? We never had any official statement on this, did we?

Dosen’t look like it, just me being confused about the name Season of Sin instead of the good old Road Map name.

This is the most aggravating thing to have ever of happened why would you make us purchase a separate DLC when we have a deluxe edition if you were really thinking of doing this you should of made a third instalment called platinum, very annoyed

4 Likes

Welcome in real life. You want more - pay more. It`s only first sin…wait more.

2 Likes

if it’s anything like the dream sequence at the start of untouchable, i’m in.

2 Likes

Nothing is untouchable including your wallet.

17 Likes

I’ve already paid more for Deluxe Edition that could’ve included this DLC for free, or at a reduced price for Deluxe owners

5 Likes

I really don’t care about this dlc yet, because I didn’t start playing Hitman 3, and the DLC didn’t hype me. I am still trying to complete everything in Hitman 2016 and Hitman 2 (Escalations and the 2 DLC Locations of Hitman 2 left). So I can wait for sale.

I am waiting for the next patch. I hope the bugged legacy challenges get fixed and more.

A bit disappointed by this. I never play Escalations and don’t particularly care about unlocking the 1,000th reskinned item, so unless the DLC includes new maps or significantly-altered bonus missions, I won’t bother with it. Maybe I’m just being too whiny and entitled.

The video threw off a cool vibe. Sorta that contracts 2 feel that many of us have wanted for a while, but I’m not super pumped for more escalations. I’d prefer special assignments type levels over escalations, and obviously, summer bonus content type missions over anything else. I hope I am surprised though and that these are really fun.

1 Like

uhh we already have the greed DLC it’s called playing the tambourine in miami for 5 hours for tips :relieved::nail_care::moneybag:

9 Likes

Looks like more of 47’s fever dream on the train. Kinda cool. Definitely will be waiting to see how the first couple contracts look before buying though.

Are we thinking this is going to use locations from all 3 games?

Its a separate purchase so I would think they would be able to mix contracts from all 3 games without it mattering what players have purchased before.

Not to raise hopes or suggest anything, but we know that Greed is an escalation. However, since they were so upfront about the escalations in the deluxe edition, is there a chance that not every sin will focus on an escalation? Just a point, considering there are 7 sins and 6 Hitman 3 maps.

Is anyone gonna talk about the gold frog?

Or the fact it’s seemingly the icon for this season? :joy:

23 Likes

I mean, Greed is traditionally represented by a frog, and it’s also on the cane.

6 Likes

I am quite sure I saw that frog as a map asset already. :thinking:

4 Likes

I have a few thoughts about this.

If all we are getting is an escalation and reskinned items, this is ridiculously expensive. Outrageous even. I don’t think the Deluxe Edition (which I purchased) was worth the price, nor do I think this is. To charge $30, they really should be providing something much more substantial. Since they didn’t reveal what post-April will have, they still could, but I would be very shocked.

If this DLC is time-limited or locked in any way, I will be pissed. But if you can purchase all 7 packs at any point after release, I’ll probably buy this eventually on sale. But yeah… unless they confirm that escalations and reskins aren’t all we’ll be getting, this is in no way worth the price to me.

6 Likes

If that was the case it would make the marketing department pretty terrible at their jobs as it would make no sense to not announce that despite asking 30$ for it already lol.

1 Like