HITMAN 3: Seven Deadly Sins (NEW DLC)

Season of Sin is what they’ll call the content drops,free and paid.

2 Likes

Am I mean or ungrateful when I say that I am very disappointed about it?

I mean, it looks kinda cool, but it’s nothing more than everything we got now with the other Escalations. And then we shall pay for it, that seems a bit, well, exaggerated for me…

34 Likes

It does appear in the trailer so fingers crossed we’ll still have a way to get it.

Yeah should work like the Deluxe Escalations mate, a permanent addition once purchased.

With all the cash you’ve got this won’t be a problem :wink:

1 Like

Oh as in… the roadmap is that long over the course of the event. Got ya

2 Likes

Prices confirmed @ £4.99 each or £29.99 for the pack

5 Likes

Ah sweet, I’ll see more on what it entails but fuck the reskins again lol. And LMAO I have no cash :').

1 Like

What was the price of the deluxe pack?

Mmm yes $40 US Dollars if my math served me right. Yeeesh.

1 Like

So 55$ cad? Sorry but… F**k that

5 Likes

Can’t remember as I didn’t purchase it separately.

1 Like

So no more roadmaps for the foreseeable future, Seasons of Sin instead. This is a very cool little twist on things and I’m excited to see how it turns out

Also interesting way to add new content without messing with the ending of H3 :wink:

6 Likes

I’ll buy it only if there are new missions. I don’t buy it only for contracts and escalations

3 Likes

$30… which is not much better tbh :joy:

1 Like

Also to confirm we’ll still get a monthly roadmap it will just be renamed as the sin instead of ‘April Roadmap’

3 Likes

Are going to get some sedative syringes with this? I hope we do. We need the Antique and MK3 versions of them.

Oh… Oh no…

5 Likes

Feels quite disappointing (if this means there won’t be any bonus levels). Don’t really care for escalations anyway… they’ve only felt like good ways to gain mission mastery and XP. I’d personally rather have more ETs and such, rather than new escalations. Fingers crossed there’s still a a chance for some remixed bonus levels. At least new H3 Elusive Targets is pretty sweet. :+1:

17 Likes

I wouldn’t mind that price for two new locations instead of reskins :confused:

Please don’t give them those kind of ideas…

11 Likes

Fact of the day: The Rapacious Suit did not require concept artists to create - the dev team simply photographed the least bling-y outfit in Hakan’s wardrobe and made a 3D model of it.

37 Likes