HITMAN 3 Soundtrack / OST - Discussion

Does anyone have any contact details to reach out to Bjarke Niemann? I’d absolutely love to purchase a clean version of the Mindy-Jones-vocals-version of “Champions Of The Wild Side” (the song used to soundtrack the HITMAN 3 Launch Trailer 4K video), but as far as I can tell the song hasn’t had an official release anywhere.

I got in touch with Mindy Jones’ management company and agents to ask if the song was available for purchase anywhere, and they were kind enough to reply thanking me for my interest but saying that the song was owned by the original writer, Bjarke Niemann, and that as far as they knew he had no plans to release the track commercially.

I’m conscious that I don’t want to hassle Mr Niemann himself, but if anyone knows how to reach his agents/PR (whose job it will be to field these kind of public queries), I’d like to send them a polite enquiry asking if the Mindy Jones version of the song might ever be considered for any kind of commercial release, because I for one would love to throw some money their way to add a copy of it to my music collection.

I couldn’t find any contact details on Google, but if any of our Danish HMF-ers might be able to find details that I (as an English speaker only) can’t find due to my lack of Danish language skills then I’d really love to politely ask the question to Mr Niemann’s management?

EDIT - the best I’ve been able to do is find a page for “Lightwave Empire” at Lightwave Empire – Big Deal Music, which is apparently Mr Niemann’s latest musical project (from what I can find in a search). Going to drop them an email at their address [email protected] and see if they can help.

EDIT #2 - The email to [email protected] bounced back saying that no “info” address existed at the domain. This is the address they give on their website for general enquiries, so they either don’t want random folk hitting them up and you need to know the secret ‘real’ address (in which case, I’m shit out of luck), or they have gone dormant/stopped trading, which might be the case as their last update to any kind of socials etc was in November 2020.

…buuut! I did find the website for a business called Chrome Horse (http://www.chromehorse.one/) which looks to be a partnership between Bjarke Niemann and another composer called Justin Schoening, and IOI and Hitman are mentioned in their previous clients/work (along with some visuals from the original 2015 HITMAN Announcement trailer), so maybe this is the correct vehicle to get in touch with to ask about Champions Of The Wild Side.

I’ve sent an email to the address listed on their site ([email protected]) and it hasn’t bounced back, so let’s see if this gets us one step closer to finding out whether the full song might ever get released? I hope so, because it’s an amazing song and I think it would be great for both Mr Niemann and us as Hitman fans if we could give him some cash to get hold of a copy.

9 Likes