HITMAN 3 - Steam Release

It’s there upon purchase.

1 Like

wow what happened?

Also, Trinity Pack not showing up in Deluxe Edition?

Nice to see fellow Indians here. Remember how the standard editions costs Rs. 1,400 and the Deluxe Pack add on costs Rs. 1,900? :upside_down_face: And it’s the same 1 year later.

Edit: The Epic prices just got updated to match Steam’s pricing. At least in India.

2 Likes

3999 roubles in Russia for Deluxe. On EGS it was 2499 a year ago :smiley:

It’s a pass for now, waiting for discounts.

1 Like

So is the game getting more expensive in the EGS?

I’m honestly confused.

lmao. IOI are acting worse than EA or Square Enix right now. Impressive.

8 Likes

EGS was cheaper, but right after Steam launch, the prices changed and increased to match Steam’s pricing.

2 Likes

Same for me, I’ll pass and wait for a sale. I understand IOI is independant and needs money but Hitman 3 has been a huge success for them so selling it at 60€ isn’t a smart move imo. And there’s apparently no information about how the new modes and new maps will be integrated in the game or sold separately.

3 Likes

Wow, they bungled the regional pricing for the game’s second launch as well?

I’m baffled. Idk what to say

Where is the free starter pack?

They just upped the price on the Epic store for Argentina as well. Double the price after a year. Amazing job.

I’ll wait for some time in a hope that these are goofed up prices and will be fixed. If these prices are to stay, then hail lord gaben.

In all other platforms, H3 has a free starter pack. Why doesn’t steam?

I think I stay on Epic. :laughing:

I don´t want to pay for the same game twice just for Trinity pack and achievements. It´s not worth it.

It’s not released yet. It exists already, but isn’t published.

I think so,but EGS is still difficult to use…

The deluxe edition seems a bit lame, for the same price the Hitman 2 Gold edition, or whatever the name was, included everything, even post launch content.

6 Likes

I still remember the terrible regional pricing issues that occurred in 2021,

and now they increased the EGS prices to match the steam prices? Really scummy ngl

@Travis_IOI @Clemens_IOI

9 Likes

One thing I learned with IOI is that releases are always a disaster, should only go for it when the dust settles.

2 Likes