HITMAN 3 - Steam Release

IOI published almost everything except the free starter pack…

1 Like

I’ve had enough frustration about the pricing over the previous year. I’ve stopped caring now and not even surprised by anything this company does now. Won’t be surprised either if Freelancer mode is a disaster too.

1 Like

So fortunately, I bought XGP and bought H3 on EGS a year ago. I can try pcvr👍

I have no problem with it. But I “use it” only for downloading updates and buying Hitman DLCs. Hitman 3 is my only game on EGS.

If I want to play the game, I just click the Hitman icon on my Windows desktop and play.

I hate Epic for this exclusivity crap (the game should be on Steam from Day 1!) but I will stick with them.

You can play pcvr on egs aswell.

Even disregarding the horrible regional pricing decisions, launching the game at full price not even one month after it was half off on the Epic store sure is a choice. Basically every game that stops being exclusive has a sale on Steam release for a reason. IOI is basically sabotaging themselves here.

1 Like

Overall I think that IOI bungled this Steam release and it is one of the most confusing I’ve ever seen.

Steam Hitman 3 Store page: HITMAN 3 on Steam

It looks like if you already own Hitman 3 on Epic you DO NOT get Hitman 3 (Season 3 maps) on Steam for free or even discounted.
So, I’m not interested in paying $60+ just to have the game on Steam.

The editions listed on Steam store are also VERY confusing especially for new players.

“HITMAN Trilogy bundle” does not include H2 Expansion Pass (New York and Haven), nor HITMAN 1 GOTY (which includes Patient Zero among other things).

You have to buy “HITMAN Trilogy Premium Bundle” as well for that I guess?

Then there is a second list of DLC where you can buy DLC individually.

It’s even worse when (for some reason, must be bug), the individual maps are listed as $60 each???

Either way, I’m not impressed. I feel like I would need to get out a calculator to see what is the best bundle and what’s best for my needs.

So much for this (source: HITMAN 3 - Player Guide - IO Interactive):

21 Likes

The first Steam version review is here
Screenshot 2022-01-20 at 20-40-34 Steam Community HITMAN 3

Good one, IO, you blew it! Again :no_mouth:

10 Likes

Yeah, it’s baffling. This situation is the complete opposite of what I was expecting today lol

you know the best part?

The “Premium Addons Bundle” does not come with the Seasons of Sin DLCs. Yes, that insane price is for H1 and H2 DLC and the insanely overpriced H3 Deluxe edition content. That’s it.

7 Likes

The Trinity Pack just got added to the Deluxe Edition. So that’s fixed…

I didn’t read all last posts so i don’t know if you guys already talked about it but:

Where are my legacy dlc’s on HITMAN 3 on steam? They don’t show up on the DLC’s addons page. Don’t tell me that I have to re buy them, because i have read that we was going to get it free…

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark…

:wink:

4 Likes

From my understanding, they would be issued the first time you launch H3 on Steam.

When will pricing be fixed so I can get back to Hitman after a few years?

Like HITMAN 2 back then. This is what i’m trying to do by using Geforce Now. I don’t have right now space on the SSD.

Here's what you save by buying this package: 440$

HideousInconsequentialJerboa-size_restricted

14 Likes

So people can’t claim the free access passes in advance? (I’ve been seeing posts confused why they don’t already own the Passes and need need pay again)
The confusing pricing structure continues. Again.

Oh, IOI… why does this always happen…

I’m also confused why the locations are separate DLC (in a bundle at least) again. Man, this structure just keeps coming back to bite them.

11 Likes

Sorry if this was answered already: if I buy Hitman 3 (either standard or deluxe edition), do I automatically get access to hitman 1 and 2 content within hitman 3, provided that I already own the content beforehand?

1 Like

Well, I’ll join the party

tumblr_lzfyqr5rF81qfggsro4_250
Ignore “Ross is gay” part

I feel just like Ross here. Funny joke

6 Likes