HITMAN 3 - Technical Support

Yes i am also loosing patience because i had the game for 2 months and had to miss out both the elusive targers

1 Like

maybe check if you are goip filtering on your router, the ioi account servers are located in netherlands.

Platform: [PS4]
Disc
Description : I bought Hitman 3 and I did the carryover of my data from Hitman 2, but I don’t have access to the Hitman 1 missions from the Hitman 3 menu. The system asks me to buy them on the PSN Store. However, they’re available on my Hitman 2 menu. I haven’t played them yet because I’ve just did the update on Hitman 2 when I bought Hitman 1 last month. What should I do? Does this mean I’m going to have to play the Hitman 1 missions through my Hitman 2 disc/my Hitman 1?

Hi, same problem here. I just bought the game last Friday. Please how to fix this.

that probabbly wouldnt be the case because it lets me play some hitman 1 missions

Platform: All

Description : Arkian robes and other outfits clip through 47 and it ruins the fact you have to earn the suit only for it to be broken

Steps to reproduce: select outfit and start game

Frequency : always

Posted this in bug thread and somebody told me to post here with tag to get noticed @Travis_IOI

Platform: All

Description : Arkian robes and other achievable outfits clip through 47 and it ruins the fact you have to earn the suit only to not use it.

Steps to reproduce: Start map with suit
Frequency : Always

What happened is that someone linked to your (specific) post instead of the (general) thread, because the person they were helping has a technical issue that is appropriate to this thread.

Your issue has now been posted twice (in a row) in the wrong thread. There is definitely no need to tag Travis for a minor clipping issue that has already been reported multiple times, but if you would like to post it in the Bug Report thread where it belongs, you may do so here:

If it’s so minor, why hasn’t it been fixed? There’s more than one outfit with noticeable problems including disguises. I don’t care if it’s been stated before or not, as it still is a problem. It’s not really minor either, as if you pay well for a game where you have to master things to achieve them and complete different contracts etc, only to be messed around by broken items and outfits, is definitely a major bug that needs to be fixed.

I’m just trying to direct you to the appropriate place to put your bug report.

Hi guys, just passing by to let you know that I managed to solve the problem of disconnection (“Unable to load requested menu error”) at the end of the missions. Unfortunately it involves deleting the IO profile (I lost all progress in the game). In the video I posted, there is a step by step instructions on how to solve the problem in the description. I hope you all have the same luck

Video

1 Like

They actually fixed this problem for sniper maps in the last update and even I was unaware it was still happening to some people, deleting your own progress seems rather extreme but if you just want to play and don’t care about carried over unlocks etc, I do understand your decision but I’m pretty sure it’s something they are really trying to fix currently.

Platform: PC

Description: 47’s signature suit the buttons aren’t correctly aligned with the holes.

steps to produce: start map with suit

This thread is for issues accessing the game. Your issue belongs in the Bug Report thread, here:

Is anyone actually getting help from IOI on anything?? I sent sent 6 emails to [email protected] asking for help, giving updates on my issue and have not gotten a single response beyond the auto reply. Reading/posting to this forum I have yet to see a response from anyone at IOI on any thread. I don’t see any help or solutions at all. I haven’t been able to launch this game for nearly a month now. I had such faith and trust in IOI, huge fan… but they are seemingly turning into the new CDPR.

4 Likes

I’ve emailed and haven’t had a response either. There’s a game update May 10th from what I remember so and I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt until then. While I remember… is @Travis_IOI the real communications manager?:joy: if so, do us a favour and tell the team to pull their fingers out their a*ses and fix the game plz​:relaxed:

2 Likes

Fixed with today’s Nvidia drivers 466.11

Hopefully we will be able to play the game soon.

2 Likes

1 Digital on switch
2 Frequency always
3 i try to log in but after a few secs the messega failed to connect to claud server pops up

No idea if this works or not, as I’m not ready to try it yet, but this guy claims it does.

1 Like