HITMAN 3 - Technical Support

Platform: PS4 Digital

description: I wanted to get hitman 3 but was unsure so I got the free starter pack then was like ok ima get the game then I got standard edition is it supposed to only come with 3 different worlds because I can’t access the Miami mission and etc. majority of them I cant access only like 3 of them so IDK if its what I bought but for 60 $ I think I have some missing content some help me please it won’t fix also I haven’t played any previous games pls help me fix this asap

Do you own Hitman 2? Miami is a H2 location. Therefore, unless you bought Hitman 2 as well as Hitman 3 you will not get all the locations. If you only bought Hitman 3 Then You will get: The ICA Facility, Dubai, Dartmoor, Berlin, Chongqing, Mendoza and the Carpathian Mountains locations. You have to buy Hitman 2 to get the locations specific to that game.

I play hitman 3 on ps4, and when playing berlin when I go to exit the mission I get the message failed to authorize my account with the hitman server and when I click retry I get unable to load the requested menu. It happens with the egg hunt challenge as well, I can play the mission fine but when I go exit the error comes up.

2 Likes

I’ve seen many people having this problem, including me. Earliest one I’ve seen of this problem is from the end of February… I’ve had this problem for nearly a week and IOI haven’t emailed me back or acknowledged the problem from what I’ve heard. I’m just hoping that more people report the problem as it’s literally made the game unplayable as you can’t complete missions.

2 Likes

It’s just happening in Berlin for me, iv tried a few other locations and it’s working fine

thanks i had this issue, thought my windows was uptodate (as windows was saying it was) and now after going from 1703 to 20H2 it now works. IO Interactive really should hihglihgt that it is compatible with windows 10 version 20H2 or later.

all of my other games worked fine on the previous version (even including cyberpunk2077, notoriously bad at glitching). Its shocking that hitman 3 fails at this baby step let alone with no error output

anyway you saved me loads of time and are better than the IO interactive support

1 Like

Thankfully I was able to finish the story of H3 on PS4 before I got my PS5, but now that I’m on PS5 (and my PS4 is gone), I can’t complete any ETs, the new DLC… it sucks.

I dont wanna read through this entire thread so hope no one else has asked this question, can’t find a solution anywhere else, don’t know if this is a issue anyone else have. Also I don’t think this is the best place to ask about this since this is more like epic’s fault but hoped someone might be able to help.

Platform: PC

Issue: I have 2 computers, I need to switch between them so it is crucial that cloud saving works correctly. it did for a while but now it does not. Hitman 3 is stuck in a “cloud syncing” hell where I can’t play the game. Found a solution online how to play the game without cloud saves but my hitman playstyle is attached to unlocking challanges, which doesn’t really work when I can’t port my progress between pces. As I said Hitman 3 is stuck in “cloud syncing” state which means I think it has a problem. Tried browsing epic games threads but not a single human on earth has apperantly needed help with this issue eneugh to fix it. The closest I found to a “solution” is, as I said, turn of cloud saves, but that makes Hitman unplayeble for me because of the way I play the game. Please say someone knows of a sollution plz

How to replicate: I don’t know how this happened in the first plays.

Hope this is eneugh info.

Got the same problem, same exception code and everything, but it still happens on Windows version 20H2. I’m so stumped with that

Platform: Xbox Series X
Digital

Description : i am missing tactical wetsuit (i think) and the other reward you get from that escalation and i am also missing Trinity Pack even tho i preordered the game and its not in my manage add-ons location

platform ps4
digital

description: easter egg escalation. first playthrough: follow the rabbit up to the two guards. knock them out with the egg. change into guard disguise. game crashes. second playthrough: exactly the same steps. get to old yellow rabbit. change into yellow rabbit disguise. game crashes. apologies but i didn’t get the code either time.

also, the white rabbit sounds like the easter bunny from teen titans go! and he’s equally as upsetting but that isn’t a technical bug more like it bugs me but i don’t expect anyone to change it but i’m scared of him mum

I have had the ‘unable to load requested menu’ issue for 2 MONTHS, I literally CANNOT play any Hitman 3 levels, i have seen others post this issue but IOI keeps IGNORING us. Please fix this because i want to actually play the game i payed 55 usd for.

4 Likes

I’m losing faith in IOI. Mines been like it for over a week and I can’t even complete the new ET…

4 Likes

My whole profile is gone along with access in Hitman 3, it all started with clicking on free first mission. That logged me out of Hitman 3 and forced me to input username, when I did that I was told that this profile already exists. Of course it exits! Its MINE but I cant access it, so to pass the silly login I inputted a different email. BIG MISTAKE, now the game tells me to verify the new account, I do so and then Im given the option to import hitman 1 and 2. Great! I import it but its created 3 profiles by this point.

So I delete the duplicate profiles and everything is gone!

Im stuck now with demo version of hitman 3 and even the deluxe content version I bought is all gone.

Im sitting on an epic games account where I purchased Hitman 3 Deluxe and ended up with a game giving zero access except training mission ICA Facility ie Demo game

My profile from all 3 games deleted! Gone! Destinations of Hitman 3 and its completion gone!

Please help!!

2 Likes

Yes i am also loosing patience because i had the game for 2 months and had to miss out both the elusive targers

1 Like

maybe check if you are goip filtering on your router, the ioi account servers are located in netherlands.

Platform: [PS4]
Disc
Description : I bought Hitman 3 and I did the carryover of my data from Hitman 2, but I don’t have access to the Hitman 1 missions from the Hitman 3 menu. The system asks me to buy them on the PSN Store. However, they’re available on my Hitman 2 menu. I haven’t played them yet because I’ve just did the update on Hitman 2 when I bought Hitman 1 last month. What should I do? Does this mean I’m going to have to play the Hitman 1 missions through my Hitman 2 disc/my Hitman 1?

Hi, same problem here. I just bought the game last Friday. Please how to fix this.

that probabbly wouldnt be the case because it lets me play some hitman 1 missions

Platform: All

Description : Arkian robes and other outfits clip through 47 and it ruins the fact you have to earn the suit only for it to be broken

Steps to reproduce: select outfit and start game

Frequency : always