HITMAN 3 - Technical Support

PS5

Game freezing and crashing

Please fix

**Platform: PC

Description : Bought Hitman 2 expansion and don’t have access in game. I’ve reached out to epic games support and they confirmed it is nothing on their end. My invoice ID is A629296377

Steps to reproduce: I’ve tried everything other than a complete reinstall, which I prefer to avoid if possible. Somehow the last two missions of the campaign are available.

Expansion Pass will give you only access to The Bank and Haven Island. And additional Sniper Assassin maps + Special Assignments.
To get access to the basic locations you need to buy HITMAN 2 Access Pass in addition.
Or you can buy HITMAN 2 Gold Access Pass and get everything in one pack

same problem, tried to reinstall everything and did a lot of troubleshooting and nothing works. Just opens the Epic Store.

I cant get a refund because I have over 2 hours. Epic made that clear. Spent $110 on a game I can’t play. Nightmare.

Same problem. Tried everything. Reinstalled 4 or 5 times per the advice of Epic Games support so now I’m over my data limit for the first time. Nightmare fuel. And I can’t get a refund either because it actually DID work on launch day and I got over 2 hours of play time.

Same. No resolution from Epic or IOI. Haven’t been able to play in 9 days now.

Same problem as well, seems like a lot of people in this thread are running into this problem, hopefully IO will come with a solution soon. I’ve already emailed them, but didn’t get a reply yet

It isn’t made clear what we are getting with the add-ons. I got the access pass for hitman 2 expansion and appeared to be the only “Standard Edition” that is required to gain access and I didn’t say I needed the gold version. If I knew that you only get two locations, I would have just paid the $20 for the gold. The original $100 for hitman 2 gold seems a little steep.

PLATFORM: PS5

1. 10 trophies that I completed but are not unlocking

2. Contract searching is not working properly, specifically friends contracts. They won’t show up unless I search for specific id or title.

Platform: PS4, Disc(Asia Version, PLAS-10299)

Description: I own disc version of Hitman 2, Asia Version, disc number PLAS-10299.

My PlayStation account region is Hong Kong and Singapore.

Blockquote

I launched Hitman 2, clicked the “Access Pass for Hitman 3” on home page, and took me to in-game store page.

There was an option to redeem the Access Pass, but it said “There is no content. It might not be for sale yet, or might no longer be for sale.” after clicking it.

Blockquote

After relaunched the game, the option was gone, just like how my screenshots show.

And it says the same thing for every other item in the in-game store.

Similar to how Asia store users cannot redeem the legacy pack from Hitman 1 two years ago.

Blockquote

Please fix it so Asia PlayStation store users can redeem the pass.

PS
The website for more info on the screen is also 404.
www.ioi.dk/hitman-access-pass-faq

Blockquote

Steps to reproduce: As mentioned above.

Frequency: Always

Blockquote

PS5 Disc

I was in the process of transferring my progress from Hitman 2 to Hitman 3 and my ps5 crashed in the process so my progress did not transfer over and now I can not figure out how to transfer my progress can you help with this?

It only happened once

I just got mine to work by uninstalling Epic and deleting every file I could find in File Explorer with “Hitman3” in it, then reinstalling. Also if you’re getting the “faulting application path” error in your Event Viewer, try:

sfc /scannow
dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

in Console. Those didn’t work for me initially but might have been part of it somehow.

Another thing I noticed was that the app wasn’t showing up on my programs list, so that might have something to do with the error.

Hitman 2 for PC I have a lot of intermitent game freezing. Doesnt matter what graphics setting, what Direct X 11 or 12, or what resolution etc.
The Audio still plays and the game does not crash. I have done the obvious, verified files, latest Nvidea driver etc. Can I submit a DXdiag? I have also tried turning off AVG security and it has lessened the freezes but not stopped them.

Wow, it works for me too !

I’ve uninstalled Epic, search for all “hitman” files, deleted everything, even traces from previous Hitman games, clean the registry with Ccleaner, re-download Epic, re-download Hitman 3 and now it works.
Finally, what a mess lol.
I just hope I don’t get more issues now that I can play.

Platform: PC Digital
Description: Carryover not working at all.
I did everything according to the carryover website and still, I did not get any unlockables or any location masteries, even my level in Hitman 3 got reset to level 1.
I have no clue how to fix this, since every account is linked up with my IOI Account perfectly fine and there are no fixes only for similar problems like mine.

Steps to reproduce: Buy Hitman 2 - buy Hitman 3 - try the carryover process and the somehow fail.

Frequency: Still going on for weeks I guess is what you want to hear?

Pictures for proof.

I am having the same exact issue. I cannot get either access pass to show for me despite owning both Hitman 1 (digital), Hitman 2 (disc), the Hitman 2 expansion pass (digital) and have followed all the steps. All Hitman 1 content is available in 2, but the access passes show a fee matter what I do.

I was so hopeful that this would work for me but it did not. I uninstalled Epic and H1 and H2 from steam. Did a search in file explorer for any remaining files. Went into my registry and deleted everything that I could find related to Epic and Hitman. Reinstalled Epic and H3 and it STILL crashes to the launcher. I do not want to have reinstall my windows 10 just to get 1 game to work. If that is the only fix then I will get a refund. This is just ridiculous at this point.

it would have nothing to do with Windows 10, this is an epic and io issue not a Microsoft one

{Recap}

Got a message from Dennis_ioi Saying that he would like me to email and he would help me, that was 2 days ago, with at this point no resolution.
Can I play HM 3? Yes I can play, then lose all progress IF they ever do get this fixed so I can do a Carry over, meaning at this point I choose to play other games instead bcause, well WHY waste the time and progress in HM3 to have it reset?
Today is day 11 of the game being live, and still no resolution
I bought the Deluxe edition ($90)
Epic Games then told me that the only way to fix this was to buy the Gold pass ($20) and it did not fix anything at all.
Now I am currently into this game for $110 , and can not do a carry over …
I must say I am very disappointed thus far.
Dennis_ioi not to be rude, I know you have a ton of people having issues… but lets get to it and get this fixed please.
Another closing thought for you all…
Hitman 3 is the only game that has been exclusive to Epic, all others were on Steam and yet HM3 is the one that has had the worse launch in the history of the company (ioi)