HITMAN 3 - Technical Support

Thanks thought it was just me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

when i try to play it i just says:" unable to connect to the hitman service,Service is down for maintenance for more info please contact hitman support"

Bumping this, because this issue wasn’t fixed.

I have the same problem

1 Like

Platform: PC, Epic Games Store

Description - Ever since the march update, I’ve been experiencing frame drops and a few freezes in every map. Before the update, this did not occur. The game drops from 120~ to 65~ for a second or even freezes for a second or two before working.

I’ve tried to turn vsync off and use the vsync from nvidia control panel but it seems unrelated to the issue.

5 Likes

Still going after the “patch”!

Same here.

When I last played the game last Sunday, it runed perfectly. Since today’s update, I have frame drops and freezes I never had once before on game, and it happens particulary in combat mode.

It seems also like 47’s animations have changes, he seems less fluid and when he fires the gun doesn’t fire as quickly as before and has much less recoil than before.

2 Likes

Same here, was completely smooth before todays update. Now it stutters all the time, even the benchmark gave a considerably lower rating than it used to before.

2 Likes

This is the hardest to use tech support EVER!!! PS4 Short Cut Killer and Full House TROPHIES STILL NOT POPPING I STILL CANNOT GET MY PLATINUM TROPHY!!!

1 Like

Well… I’ve got a weird one. The Taunton Dart Gun shows up in my inventory as a copy of the Sieker 1. Restarting the game multiple times did not fix it. I’m on PC, and this has been happening consistently since I unlocked the gun.

EDIT: 20 hours later and it still hasn’t fixed itself upon restarts like I’ve seen some people suggest.

1 Like

Now the crashes have been fixed. The game just disconnects me for no reason at all
Can the game stop being broken

1 Like

Platform: [PS4, Xbox One, PC, etc]
Disc or digital?

PC, Digital

Description : Tell us about the problem in a few lines
Unable to claim H2 access on H3 despite owning on steam H1&H2, having linked and refreshed both steam, IOI and EGS accs on all 3 games,

Boxes remain greyed and im not able to claim the pass on the EGS for H3.

Attach or link to any videos or images that will help explain the issue.

Platform: [PC]
digital

Description : Since the new patch, my game won’t start. It crashes before ever really opening (it shows up in the task manager, but immediately gets halted and closed). I updated all my drivers, even completely re-installed the game and it still happens. Same thing happens when trying to run a benchmark test.

Steps to reproduce: (How can we reproduce the issue?) ??? I don’t know, as I said it happens as soon as I try to open the game

Frequency : Since the newest patch, always without fail

1 Like

Platform: [PC]
Digital (Epic)

Description: Since last patch (3.20) game is unplayable. Constantly stutters while in game and even in the menu (mouse cursor jumps).

Things I already tried:

1. reverted GPU drivers (DDU etc.)
  2. Reinstalled game from scratch
  3. Deleted shader cache file
  4. disabled G Hub and any other software that might interfere

I am also not alone as there are already several others that report similar issues. Here and on the Hitman subreddit. All with different system configurations so this definitely not a hardware or driver issue.

4 Likes

Same here with the new March 30th patch. Game is very hitchy and stuttering in open spaces, sometimes completely freezes where it will resume in about 10 seconds or just hard crash to desktop. I did not see these issues before the patch.

PC Epic

6 Likes

Platform: PS5 (Bought the game only a few hrs ago, still downloading)

Description : I knock out a guard, put his disguised on and clipped through the helipad behind me when i pushed his body off the edge.

Steps to reproduce: reloading save and doing what is shown in the YT clip results in the clipping.
Frequency : happened again when i tried to do the same thing.
Attached is a short clip of what happened.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO_S4wZ7OSA

Platform: PC - Epic Games
Description: Weird frame drops since today’s last updates. Game ran perfectly smooth before, but now I’m getting some choppiness and quick frame drops. Not only in the game itself but also cutscenes and it’s in all the maps. Videocard: Asrock RX590, I was running the game at max resolution, 60 fps , and textures and all that on low. VSYNC ON and the game ran perfectly up until todays update.
Steps to reproduce: 1. I played mostly Hokkaido, Berlin and the new Greed escalation contracts in Dubai, so those maps would be good to test.
2. In map when you start the missions theres some cutscenes inside the actual map and then you start playing.
3. these frame drops happen mostly when moving the camera around when running around the map, in cutscenes and map introduction videos.
Frequency: Video cutscenes where choppy and skipping a little bit at times, and in game some quick fps drops followed by periods of stability.

7 Likes

Platform: PC - Epic Games

Don’t seem to have seen someone with my exact issue so far. I’m trying to import my steam Hitman 2 into the Hitman 3 free starter pack. My steam account is linked on the ioi website but I can’t login through epic, it always returns me to this page here (I deleted cookies and tried to repeat the process but ended up with the same results). There’s nothing in my emails to confirm through either.

Platform: PS4 pro
Physical H3 Disk, with H2 and H1 imported

Cannot complete ANY contract, as soon as I complete it and exit map:
ERROR: FAILED TO AUTHORIZE YOUR PROFILE
FAILED TO LOAD REQUESTED MENU

Steps to reproduce:

1. Play any contract on any map
  2. Complete the contract
  3. Exit the map

This has only been happening for the past week now, but it happens every time. I have uninstalled and re installed the game and patch, no change.

Platform: PS4
Disc or digital? Disc. (Hitman 1 & 2 also disc).

Issue: Can’t download the Hitman 1 & 2 maps from the store, keeps saying ‘this content is not for sale’.

How to reproduce: Go to store and click on any product. It will all say the same thing.