HITMAN 3 - Technical Support

How about you unlink your Steam (and maybe EGS) account and link it back again?

I don’t have it on Steam, I have both versions Hitman II and III on Epic Games. Maybe that’s the issue…

1 Like

HITMAN 2 is not present on Epic at all.
Only HITMAN 2016 and HITMAN 3 are there

1 Like

Well I got it there for free on a giveaway day…

That is HITMAN 2016, the first game of the trilogy

2 Likes

Only H2016 was released for free on EG, meanwhile H2 is Steam only.

2 Likes

Fine. So should I get version 2 on Steam then? The one I have has Paris, Sapienza, Bangkok, Colorado and Hokkaido missions. I guess I misstook the game name…

It’s alright. If you want H2 in H3, you should probably buy it in the H3 addon library.

1 Like

Yes, this is HITMAN 2016.
You can buy HITMAN 2 on Steam, link your Steam and EGS to IOI Account and then merge all 3 games into HITMAN 3 on Epic

2 Likes

Now that I think about it, it might actually be a better idea if you buy H2 on Steam first if you want to play with H2 exclusives or H2 mods, then link it with H3.

1 Like

Thanks very much for your help and patience, pals. Have a nice day :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

1 Like

Platform: PC (Epic)

Description: The game crashes after several minutes.
The issue occurs regardless of the section of the game, whether it’s during gameplay or not. The issue started to occur after the latest Elusive Target event (The Heartbreaker) was over.
I am a returning player, I’ve bought H3 recently, and this was my first ET in H3, after acquiring the Starter Pack and connecting my player data to the Epic account a while ago.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Launch the game.
  2. Reach the Main Menu.
  3. Wait several minutes.
  4. Notice that the game has crashed.

Frequency: Always.

UPD: Solved by deleting local profile data, reinstalling the game and downloading the cloud save.

Platform: PC

Description : When I click “Play” on the launcher, the game does not start. When I attempt to run the benchmarking tool, the benchmarking tool will not start.

Frequency : Always

Longer Description : When I click “Play” on the Hitman 3 launcher, Hitman3.exe will appear in the task manager, it’s memory usage will start increasing, then it will disappear from the task manager and the Epic Games Launcher reopens.

My basic system information is the following:
Operating System: Windows 11
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 4800H
Memory: 16GB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
Card name: Nvidia Geforce RTX 2060

Does anyone have an actual solution to the 0x80000003 error? It’s always annoying to finally kill your target, just for the game to crash.

Platform: PC

Description : Whenever I start the game, it crashes on startup. Sometimes lets me start a level, but it always crashes on loading. I’ve reinstalled, verified the files, and performed nearly every instruction in this thread, like deleting the %appdata% IO Interactive folders and /ScanHealth

Frequency : Always

Event Viewer description: after it crashes, this appears in the event viewer:

Level: Error
Faulting application name: hitman3.exe, version: 3.50.0.0, time stamp: 0x60f92990
Faulting module name: hitman3.exe, version: 3.50.0.0, time stamp: 0x60f92990
Exception code: 0x80000003
Fault offset: 0x0000000001194b23
Faulting process id: 0x2d84
Faulting application start time: 0x01d796a91ecfe706
Faulting application path: A:\Games\HITMAN3\retail\hitman3.exe
Faulting module path: A:\Games\HITMAN3\retail\hitman3.exe
Report Id: d753d37e-9825-40f0-a006-50c6e22f278d
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Level: Information
Fault bucket 1588271941102542134, type 4
Event Name: APPCRASH
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: hitman3.exe
P2: 3.50.0.0
P3: 60f92990
P4: hitman3.exe
P5: 3.50.0.0
P6: 60f92990
P7: 80000003
P8: 0000000001194b23
P9:
P10:

if it lets me choose a mission, this also shows up:

Level: Information
Fault bucket , type 0
Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: 141
P2: ffff858e513f3010
P3: fffff8031d1c7894
P4: 0
P5: 2d84
P6: 10_0_19043
P7: 0_0
P8: 256_1
P9:
P10:

My system information is the following:
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
Processor: Intel(R) Core™ i5-2500 CPU @ 3.30GHz
Memory: 16GB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
Card name: Nvidia Geforce GTX 770

Platform: PC (Epic Games Launcher)
Description: Hitman (all of them) crashes after overclock. With no overclock, the game works fine. With overclock, it crashes when entering map. MSI Kombustor runs fine with the OC settings and even something like Cyberpunk 2077 handles the overclock fine. So, is it just Hitman’s issue or what? I have “solved” the issue by switching OC profiles to one without OC everytime I play Hitman and it ain’t fun doing that everytime, so it’ll be nice if someone can help. Maybe it is my OC being unstable for just this game, then in that case, should I change my OC just for this game, as every other game seems to be fine?
Steps to Reproduce:

1. Overclock GPU and Memory with MSI Afterburner.
  2. Launch Hitman with Epic Games Launcher.
  3. Enter any map and mission.
    Frequency: Everytime since I OC’ed my system.
1 Like

Why is the Russian language in my game? And everything is exactly in Mumbai in the main mission of intel in English.
PC

1 Like

So fps drops was gone somehow week ago I gess. I just played the game and I realized wow there is gone nice !. Yesterday IOI write on their page , that there is minor fixes for PC icluding fps drops not longer in the game. Yesterday was truly all good and I lanch game today a there is even more suttering like before :confused: So ioi please fix this fo real I cannot play that game in that state and issue percist for month. This is tragic how they did game to this state :confused: Annyone here with same issue of pore performance?

1 Like

Just looked all the missing things H3 (in game). They are still in Career inventory, but not available (inside briefcase) when playing…

• Fiber wire
  • Fibe wire classic
  • Masamune (Hokkaido)
  • Okinawan (Hokkaido)
  • HF Championship Bat (Hokkaido)
  • Sieger 300 adv. sniper rifle (Hokkaido)
  • Combat knife (Sapienza)
  • Enram HV shotgun (Sapienza)
  • TAC-4 AR auto ass.rifle (Sapienza)
  • Jaeger Lancer sniper rifle (Sapienza)

So wisers, tell me how to get those back IN GAME???

1 Like

platform: PC
digital on epic games
description: I can launch the game on epic games and get to the hitman 3 game launcher but as soon as I press play I’m sent back to the epic games launcher
steps to reproduce:
1.play hitman 3
2.simulate a power outage by unplugging your PC
3.now turn your PC back on
4.try to launch and play hitman 3
frequency:sense yesterday or always now