HITMAN 3 - Technical Support

Platform: PC (Epic)
Description: The Procurers mission display that the Mission Failed when I restart this mission。just like the following video.
Can you restore this mission to a playable state?

2 Likes

I bought Hitman 3 on 9/11/21. I played for quite some time using my controller. Everything seemed fine. Then, today, when I tried to play, most of the buttons on the controller did not work. I had to use the keyboard for somethings. However, the special sight where you can see people through walls and stuff you can interact with did not work no matter what button I used. So, due to this, I am unable to play until this gets fixed. I checked in options (both in-play and the main menu), I tried the Epic Games launcher, I tried everything I could think of, even unplugging my controller and re-plugging it in. Can someone, please, help me? I was enjoying it.

I needed to update my NVIDIA drivers last Tuesday in order to properly play to Deathloop.

Ever since I did that, it’s catastrophic and Hitman III is almost unplayable. I only did the food critic elusive target because I couldn’t afford to miss it due to the lack of Bangkok elusives and the fact that it was the only suit I missed, but that was a real pain in the ***.

That will make it the third month since the launch of the Seven Deadly Sins DLC and updates that I won’t be able to properly play the game, which was running parfectly well since then. But I won’t argue with abusive censoring windmills once again about that, do whatever you want IO, I’m done caring about that.

I’ll also note that Deathloop, which is a more recent, and much more ressources requiering and reputed to be a much less well optimized game than Hitman III, runs without a single framedrop on my laptop since I updated my drivers.

So at least I’ll know where to entertain myself, since IO doesn’t seems to care much for the health of their once great and entertaining masterpiece anymore …

3 Likes

The problem with the disappearance of water was not solved. I only have the first season, I checked all the locations of the first season. Maybe there are changes in the second and third.

Platform: PC Epic

Description : I bought the Envy DLC, got the receipt, it shows in my add-ons library, I tried deactivating and activating it back on, but I still can’t acess the content in game. It says I don’t own the content and need to go to the Store.

Steps to reproduce: Open the game

Frequency : Always

Attach

Edit: here’s what appears in game

4 Likes

Plateform Xbox série x

Hi, I can’t I stall the deluxe pack. When I try to installing the pack is always propose me to install him… I’ve reinstalled all the game and pack and always the same issue…. The other pack works but not this one.

Same issue but on Xbox série x

The game keeps stuttering when starting a level. This problem has been observed for several months. The stutter appeared after the July patch (3.50)

https://www.hitmanforum.com/t/hitman-3-july-2021-patch-3-50/10946/94

2 Likes

Platform: PC
EGS [DIGITAL]

Description : There’s something seriously wrong with my account on IOI’s H3 servers. 1 - I am not able to smuggle/bring in briefcase the remote emetic gas device and sieker 1 although i can bring them as gear. And the sawn off shotgun is delisted online too for me [but shows up in career inventory], but works offline. Already sent a billion tickets to support half a year ago and nothing has been done, rather more issues are coming with every update/content… None of this has ever happened in h1 and h2…

Frequency : Started 2-3 months after H3’s launch and remains unsolved

Fps drops persist since 3.5 patch for me too. I noticed that when roadmap is close to the end, like one week before new season, fps drops are gone. So there is one week in whole month, when is game playable for me. I dont understand also that every update on nvdia drivers brings back random fps drops too. I wish for definitive edition and fixed game now more than for new content honestly.

3 Likes

Edit: After an uninstall and a fresh reinstall with all necessary updates and all the DLC (Deluxe, Legacy, H2 Gold) the problem is gone.

Platform: PS5
Disc

Description : The elusive target tile in the main menu is not loading correctly which results in me not being able to play the mission. Restarting hasn’t helped.

Steps to reproduce: Start the game?

Frequency : Yes.

Looks like this in the main menu

1 Like

Platform: PC

Description : Wet floor at near Janitor disguise spawn not triggering electrification field.

Steps to reproduce: Throw a car battery or a proximity triggered taser on the wet floor and it won’t trigger a electrocution on a NPC

Frequency : Always

Attach

2 Likes

I’ve just had quite a big issue with The Bookkeeper eluisve target, which has resulted in me failing the contract.

I firstly collected the ledger and killed the ET. As I was heading towards the exit, I noticed that none of the objectives had been ticked off so I restarted the ET as the game was still allowing me to do so.

Then, I was met with an error message saying ‘this contract is no longer available’.

Is this an issue which occurrs regularly as it hasn’t happened to me before.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! If I remember correctly this was always the case with this puddle. It’s really annoying… But don’t expect it to be fixed anytime.

1 Like

Hello, I hope I’m in the right thread for that.

So I recentely upgraded my pc to a new GPU, from a 2070 Super to a 3070. What confuses me is the new performance in comparison.

This is the previous performance on the 2070 Super:

And this is the new performance on the 3070:

As you can see, not much of a difference. But the usage is below 100%. On other maps, I had an increase in performance:

2070 Super:

3070:

Now I wonder what could cause this, and if I am alone with it? Drivers are updated and clean installed, Windows is reinstalled, my power supply is way above the recommended, temperatures are below 65°C, and Windows settings like power safe are disabled. Is this a game related issue because both FPS on Mendoza are so similar, or is it a GPU issue?

2 Likes

Platform: [PC]
Digital via Epic Games

Description : Game crashes shortly after loading, or not long into play. I’ve had no problems since I first bought the game in January, since upgrading to Windows 11, it’s now unplayable. All drivers are updated. Firewall set to allow game. I contacted Epic Games for assistance and they sent me here.

Steps to reproduce: Upgrade to Windows 11 and try playing the game I guess?

Frequency : It’s happened every time i’ve tried to play since upgrading.

Attach
Video showing issue:
https://doc-0g-6s-docs.googleusercontent.com/docs/securesc/a162a8k1ig4ke5jsjuc6dm92dg3oj8bj/38gaog44sn30shl6srul0bapvb29hr7b/1635146550000/16776204900904366466/16776204900904366466/143b554AFOOW1iXKw66KEBLCR_5TyjICO?e=download&authuser=0
DXdiag Info:
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=4325ea9d4b&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-a:r2998451123127406826&th=17caf70967b33606&view=att&disp=safe&realattid=f_kv4evzft0

Mendoza is most not optimized map, maybe because to much foliage. I had 1660 s and almost all maps run at stable 60 fps bud mendoza and colorado on ultra goes down in some parts to 45 .

1 Like

Since this morning’s patch I have lost access to the H2 Expansion Pass (NY, Haven, the 2 sniper maps)

WTF

Platform- Xbox series s
Hitman in game store not working
Always happens store doesn’t work, when you click on one of the items you should be able to purchase it just clicks the selection and doesn’t bring you to a checkout or link to the Xbox Microsoft store

1 Like

IOI why ? Why when I download nvidia driver update happen this ? It is 3 months since 3.50 patch and game is not playable ! FPS drops persist I think even worst and tell me someone please why when IOI put comunnity contracts to the game I have no problem with performance for long one week and then when new season arrive game is broken. I think is the best time to end this yourney with H3. Sad is that in this way :frowning: