HITMAN 3 - Technical Support

I have exactly the same problem, and I’m furious. Ioi better fix this.

2 Likes

I have the exact same problem

2 Likes

Play something else :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Platform: Xbox One digital

Description : Since the last update I can’t launch my game at all. When I press A button sometimes it says “connecting to servers in progress” sometimes not. The connecting icon freezes and my game closes on its own. I tried to reinstall the game but nothing happened, delete console’s data, clear cache… It’s the only game that does that to me.

Steps to reproduce: Just by launching the game.

Frequency : ALWAYS

3 Likes

Platform: [PC Game Pass]

Description : Unable to connect to the HITMAN Service. Failed to fetch Version information for the HITMAN server.
If I go to the Privacy tab in the options, it says You have declined the Privacy Policy. When I launched the game, I never actually got the privacy policy popup.

I then tried launching Hitman 1 on Steam and Epic and got the privacy policy popup, agreed to it, and was able to connect just fine.

Frequency : Always

I am having the same issue I too can’t get Hitman 3 to load using the same detailed steps. I have reset my xbox but this didn’t pay dividends either. Hitman 1 and 2 do however load up fine.

1 Like

Don’t be surprised if HITMAN 3 is ultimately written off as no longer being an Xbox game.

2 Likes

Xbox series X, since Thursday update game keeps crashing. I’ve tried EVERYTHING. A few updates ago Dartmoor went missing now the entire game is gone

2 Likes

IOI reading this thread and releasing patches/content:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5BxWMD8f_w

4 Likes

Still broken. Still freezing & crashing when the “connecting” icon shows after pressing “A” to enter the game from the start up screen.

WE NEED IOI TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE GAME’S BROKEN STATE!! This is almost going on 4 straight days of the game being absolutely broken for many of us and IOI need to address this. The update on the 20th literally broke H3. This isn’t even listed on the “known issues” section yet. Come on IOI!!

5 Likes

Reported same problem on here and via tech support last week. No change, and known issues page says IOI is just tracking the issue not addressing it…

2 Likes

IOI are you going to address this issue at all? Known issues page says you are merely tracking it. We all have unplayable expensive games

3 Likes

Platform: Xbox Series X

Description : Cant download Hitman Trilogy Premium add-on bundle

Steps to reproduce: I launch the game, select the store, click on the addon (although there should also be a check mark on it that I bought it), it throws me to the store, it says that I already bought it, I’m trying to download it, try later

Frequency : Always

I have already written to Microsoft Store support and your tech support and has not received a response from you for 2 days. I am writing here in the hope of a faster response.

P.S In the reviews on the Microsoft Store page, 6-7 people have already complained about a similar problem, it is very strange that you do not respond to this.

UPDATE: DLC appeared in the store and I was able to download it, thank you.

1 Like

Platform: PC(steam)

Description : Don’t have FREE STARTER PACK(but have demo)

Steps to reproduce: Open the steam store page of H3

Frequen:Always

They need to fix this soon or I’ll be demanding a refund because what’s the loi t of paying for something I can’t use.

HITMAN 3 Demo is the HITMAN 3 Free Starter Pack. You can see that on the demo’s banner in your library or on the downloads page while you download it. Awful change, but I don’t think IO will do anything about that.

Platform: PC (Steam)
Description: HITMAN 3 Demo keeps saving every 5 or so seconds, regardless of anything, even with Autosave off, and I cannot access my old HITMAN 2 Gold + HITMAN GOTY content in it, I cannot even access HITMAN 2’s Hawke Bay which is a FREE mission.
Steps to reproduce: It is unclear what causes this issue, my guess is server issues, but I find that a little odd, considering that it has happened previously when I downloaded HITMAN 3 Demo on January 21, 2022 on Steam as well. HITMAN 3 Standard Edition does not have this issue. I downloaded and played the demo, there’s nothing special that I did for this to happen.
Frequency: Always, every ~5 or so seconds, the game shows a “Saving/Saved” pop-up in the lower right corner.

UPDATE 27 January: The game now also lags every time the “Saving/Saved” pop-up shows up and 47 will stop carrying any dead or unconscious NPC body the moment it shows up, making dragging any body an absolute nightmare.

UPDATE 30 January: This is very much a server issue, HITMAN III Standard & Deluxe Editions do not have this issue.

1 Like

Platform: PC Digital

Description : Not a technical issue but I cannot transfer my progress because my IO account uses my old email that is no longer in use and I cannot login because I do not know the password.

Steps to reproduce: Log in

Frequency : It happens every time

1 Like

I suggest you to submit a ticket directly to HITMAN 3 Player Support Hub, here:
https://ioisupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

1 Like

Platform: Xbox One

Game Launch issue fixed on my end. All saves and every DLC working. Simply sharing in case anyone didn’t realize.

3 Likes