HITMAN 3 - Technical Support

Still not working on Series X.

Goes past menu, fails to connect to server.

Great work IOI. Truly amazing how you can fuck something up this much. I am impressed.

Flag me if you want.

Wow it actually worked after 20 minutes. Great patch. Only to try again tomorrow.

Good luck with 007.

(This is like a 10% on my rant scale) :rofl:

That’s as useless as sending an email to yourself. But it can’t hurt if you want to learn IOI’s tech support.

2 Likes

I know, but still it’s something that could help, because there are guys there which connected to the studio.
Just screaming in a plain field would be definitely more useless

2 Likes

Platform: Xbox Series X (digital)

Description :
I’ve been playing hours and hours and hours of Hitman 3 for a long time now, and suddenly today, after having exited the mission several times so far with No issue, suddenly there is an error EVERY SINGLE TIME I try to exit the mission from Chongqing (End of an Era). It was fine for hours, several times earlier today and yesterday, but suddenly now it won’t load and goes offline every time I exit the mission…no matter where I exit, what I’m wearing, or anything. My internet connection is NOT having issues, Everything else is working, and after it forces me to go to menu it Immediately let’s me go online again. But then when I load my save again, or an additional save I made since, and try to exit, anywhere, Every Single Time after the exiting cut scene it claims to be Loading, and then it says “Disconnected” and “Your connection to the HITMAN server has been lost. Failed to authorize your account with the HITMAN server. You have the option to reconnect or return to the menu in offline mode. Please choose an option below to continue.” But if I choose Retry, then it immediately says “ERROR” every single time, and “Unable to load the requested menu. Please retry the request, or contact HITMAN support if this problem persists.” But I can hit Retry over and over for Hours and it will NEVER work. Also, they fail to mention that there appears NO “HITMAN support”, and no instructions on how to find it… Also, I Already Tried closing out of the game completely, restarting the Xbox, disconnecting/reconnecting, and every other obvious suggestion everyone always gives, and they do NOTHING.

PLEASE tell me what I can do (that DOESN’T involve erasing my game, or fully uninstalling and reinstalling), and for the love of god fix your game…

Steps to reproduce: Attempt to exit the mission, anywhere, in any way, under any condition.

Frequency : Every Single Time now, regardless of what I do.

2 Likes

Xbox1X Digital Deluxe - Another whole evening where the game refused to connect to the servers. All my other online games connect fine and my internet’s not misbehaving.

Is it asking too much to be allowed to play the game I paid for? Sick of this failed to connect BS.

2 Likes

Same happening to me

2 Likes

It takes me about 5-10 minutes of attempting to connect to servers before IOI’s shitty closet servers allow me in. It’s a joke indeed.

Don’t worry though bro, it’s been patched.

3 Likes

Platform: PS4 Digital

Description: when i open the game, Elusive target arcade mission The Deceits reset automatically to 1, although i left the game in contract 3.

Frequency: Always

Platform: Xbox

Description: Unfortunatelly i have still some issues with connecting to online game :frowning:

Game didnt crashing now like before, but still not let me going to online mode.

• reinstaled full game and DLCs (not working for me)
  • cleared xbox cache (hard reset, unpluget for minimum 2 minutes)
  • NAT is open
  • another games work properly

Any ideas where it can be problem now? Am i alone who has this problem, or more of us has it?

3 Likes

Yep. IOI being IOI. Lazy bitches.

Play offline in the menu.

Launch into any map, I always choose Hokkaido. Do whatever, shoot someone in the dick. Close, exit to menu. Click Go Onlne.

Has worked every time for me.

See here:

2 Likes

Platform: Bought Hitman 3 on Steam.

Description: When I use NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050, the game doesn’t launch at all.
However, when I change to Intel(R) HD Graphics 630, the game launches, despite a very low FPS.

Frequency: All the time

I checked and my computer possesses the minimal requirements.
Also checked the files cache.
Never had problems with Hitman 1 or Hitman 2.

Hi, sorry, no tech details, just won’t connect since yesterday early am GMT

1 Like

I’m a hitman perfectionist and I have yet to fail or miss a elusive target. But I missed the “Heartbreaker #2” elusive target because I thought that it was not playable for my account since I have already completed it before. I now have “missed” and my perfect run came to an end. Playing Hitman will no longer be the same if this issue can not be fixed. My suggestion is either to reactivate it or to take of the missed towards players who have already completed it. This confusion has caused me not to play the ET because all the other reactivated elusive targets were not playable if the contact was completed and I thought “Heartbreaker” was no different.

I’ve been having random crashes on Steam, and I can’t pin down the possible cause. I have more than enough computing power to run the game, Intel i7, gtx1060 6gb, and 32gb of RAM. I usually play with the graphics on medium-high, but have lowered things to medium-low. The crashes are so random that I can’t figure out if it’s the game or my system failing.
Thus far it has crashed:

1. in Chongqing while in cover

2. in Chongqing while NOT in cover and tossing a coin

3. in Mendoza while crouched (not in cover) in the wine room and tossing a coin

4. in Berlin while opening the door to leave Rolf’s office

5. in Sapienza while 47 is standing in the square waiting for Lafayette to drink his coffee

6. in Marrakesh while running into the school

Sometimes I can play for hours and everything is fine, other times I can barely play for 20 minutes and the game crashes randomly. These ones have been in just the last 2 days. It’s getting really frustrating and worrisome. I can play Destiny, which is a way more demanding game than H3, with no issues, but H3 just wants to crash on me all the damn time. Is there a crash log somewhere for H3 that I can’t find after going through all the steam folders I can find? Maybe I’m just looking in the wrong places. Any tips would be most helpful.

1 Like

Platform:
PC EPIC games and PC steam linux

Description
My save games do not auto synchronize between epic games and steam for linux

Steps to reproduce:
1- buy the game on epic store
2- make an IOI account and login to the game with it
3- play the game and save progress
4- buy the game for steam, install it on linux version
5- launch the game, login with previous IOI account, link both accounts together
6- check steam on linux game; can’t find saves or progress.

Frequency
I’m facing it now for the first time. bought the GOTY on steam today.

Attach
NA

1 Like

Platform:
PC Steam (windows)

Description :
No password reset email received

I just bought the game on steam and wanted to carry my stuff over from Hitman 1 and 2.
However, when launching the game, I could not remember my ioi account password so I hit the “forgot my password” thingy and typed my email adress to reset it…
And two days later (and several retries), I am still waiting for that email to reset my password.
I have obviously checked my spam folder and it is not there.

Frequency : Always

not sure if anyone already reported on this, but I received the Train Surfing achievement on steam without actually completing all challenges. I received the achievement when I decided to reload from a saved file midway through the mission.

Description: I’ve been using Hitman 3 for a long time on Epic, but suddenly I felt like it was lagging when I went in, and I realized that the interface or ui was running slow, but when I went into the game, it was so laggy that I couldn’t play the game. It doesn’t make sense.

Frequency: I’ve been trying to delete the game and download it again since 3 days ago, but it keeps lagging.

I don’t think it’s possible to attach images or videos that can help explain the problem.

1 Like

Platform: PC (Epic)
Digital

Crash all the time

1 Like

Platform: Xbox Series X, digital

Description: Unable to connect to Hitman servers.

Steps to reproduce: Immediately after launching

Frequency: Have been trying on and off the clast couple of hours.

2 Likes

Platform: Xbox One X, digital

Description: Unable to connect to Hitman servers.

Steps to reproduce: Immediately after launching

Frequency: Have been trying on and off the clast couple of hours several times since yesterday.

1 Like