HITMAN 3 to become ‘World of Assassination’

29 Likes

Not Diana as Yoshi :joy: :sob:

6 Likes

i fucking love it. :rofl:

1 Like

Still just calling it Hitman…

3 Likes

To be me it will still be HITMAN 2016, Hitman 2 and Hitman 3 but just underpinned by the ‘World of Assassination’ theme.

I guess those buying boxed copies of the game it will still essentially be the above? Digitally, I know it will instantly be downloaded as all three games merged into one.

I have a question :

I have a disk copy of HITMAN 2016 Definitive Edition on xbox. That i bought second hand two years ago, because I stumbled into the steelcase version. I use it to play some professional mode, and a few other things with a more limited, but focused, inventory.

But since it’s disk, I only have access to Paris, Sapienza, Marrakesh, and Bangkok.
Colorado and Hokkaido have to be downloaded with a code. I think because there is not enough space on disk, and this was the solution taken.
Since my copy is second hand, I don’t have a working code. And the only way to have access to them would be to buy the whole game again. At full price. Because the locations can’t be bought separately anymore,

I always tell myself that I will end up buying it. But I keep missing the sales.
You know, for the achievements, and professional mode.

So, does anyone know if it will still be possible to complete my copy it after tomorrow ? I know the game will be delisted for clarification and redundancy, but I wonder, maybe through the in game interface.

Tagging @Clemens_IOI

3 Likes

Does someone know when we will be able to download freelancer? Is it today so we can play tomorrow? Because with my bad internet it will take several hours to download it and maybe than I will not be able to play it tomorrow :face_with_spiral_eyes:

4 Likes

They announced nothing. Maybe today, maybe they don’t ship it early and tomorrow will be half waiting for everybody.

3 Likes

Damn :face_with_diagonal_mouth::face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

The closest we currently have is this tweet by Clemens.
So, apparently around the same as all other update. Tomorrow, 1200 or 1300 UTC. “mid day ish”
I guess we will be able to launch offline as soon as the download is made. To gaze at the (potential) new UI. But Freelancer will certainly demand to wait for the servers to be back online.

13 Likes

Most likely will be around a similar timeframe from previous patches. I think maintenance usually gets lifted around 16:00-17:00 UTC but we have to take into account that Freelancer is a much bigger addition to the game than other patches and the increased attention and advertisement IOI have given to this release date. To those who were here for HITMAN 3’s launch, I’d say be optimistically cautious about server issues connecting. I’m sure those who were there in January 2021 can remember the first few days of HITMAN 3! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

11:00UTC → 16:00UTC according to IO’s servers.

7 Likes

Ah, they’re using the same times as Ambrose.

8 Likes

Ah, thanks for the correction!

2 Likes

So that means download will start kinda early?

2 Likes

The patch is usually released during the maintenance period, that’s been 1200/1300 UTC in the past. Maintenance gets lifted an indeterminate amount of time after that.

3 Likes

Aaaah okay, I see! Thank you @AnthonyFuller :relaxed:

2 Likes

Just posted about the download time in the other thread funny enough.

Tomorrow can’t come quick enough :wink::wink:

3 Likes

anyone knows why i have to buy WoA bundle even tho I have everything in it

1 Like

New pack :thinking:

7 Likes