HITMAN 3 Year 2 August Roadmap

August Roadmap is here:

2ed881d7fc242a0b11eaa7490417f195cfccc33f_2_690x388

IOI’s blogpost: ioi.dk/hitman-3-year-2-august-roadmap/

August 4 Elusive Target Arcade

On August 4th a new Elusive Target Arcade will arrive, but this time it’s a bit different. We’ve mixed things up a bit to give more variety to the Elusive Target Arcade formula moving forward. Players will now see a mix of various Elusive Targets from all 3 games in each batch – meaning, one batch will contain 1 Elusive Target from each HITMAN game. We’re now able to pick and choose from the full roster of available Elusive Targets to create more variety and themes.

On August 4th players will be able to play The Dyads and the Diabolicals Elusive Target Arcades.

The Dyads Arcade will consist of the duos: The Deceivers, The Procurers and The Surgeons. In The Diabolicals you’ll take on The Serial Killer, The Heartbreaker and Mr. Giggles aka The Entertainer.

If you don’t own HITMAN 1 or HITMAN 2 don’t worry, you can play all targets in the new Arcades just by owning HITMAN 3.

When you complete one of the two new Arcades you’ll unlock: The Ruby Rude Track Suit. Get comfortable in this urban, pink and black patterned track suit, with state-of-the-art white sneakers to match. Perfect for that casual hit.

August 5 Elusive Target: The Procurers (Year 2 Edition)

Dinner is served! The Procurers are back in Dartmoor with their luxurious cuisine. Your two targets are Jack Roe and Robert Burk, they travel the world as the iconic duo The Procurers. They each have unique talents; one is a famous chef behind some of the world’s most innovative cuisine. The other is an embalmer.

Together, they’ve forged an unusual bond and made some powerful enemies. That’s where you come in. From August 5, you’ll have 10 days to make sure they serve their last supper. Bon Appetit.

The Procurers Mission Briefing:

August 11 The Dartmoor Garden Show + The Floral Baller

We’ve added a new challenge with a beautiful new unlock on the Dartmoor Garden Show. And it’s one the florist will envy you for. Come prepared to the Garden Show, with this beautifully floral decorated, silenced handgun. If death was on show, this would surely be the winner. The Floral Baller will be yours to unlock on August 11th on the Dartmoor Garden show. Free Starter Pack Players will be able to experience the Garden show starting August 11th and through August 31.

What is the Dartmoor Garden Show? This unique event is Dartmoor like you’ve never seen it before. With bright skies above, four distinct gardens have been installed on the mansion grounds to showcase the pinnacle of horticultural excellence from around the world. Each garden has been curated by a world-class Gardner that will present their best blooms to three judges – who you might recognize as familiar characters from the opening of the Burj Al-Ghazali in Dubai.

August 11: Location Rotation: Colorado

An abandoned apricot farm in Colorado is your next destination on our free location rotation. With the Rocky Mountains as the back drop, this hostile location is a front for a militia training camp – and it’s a tough one, so bring your A-game. HITMAN 3 owners and Free Starter Pack players can enjoy this location for 10 days, starting on August 11.

August 12 Elusive Target: The Ex-Dictator (Year 2 Edition)

Richard Ekwensi and his wife are back in Bangkok starting August 12 for 10 days. Richard Ekwensi, aka “The Ex-Dictator” and his wife Ines aka “The Gold Digger” are at the Himmapan Hotel in Bangkok, they’re enjoying a casual stay at the hotel conducting some shady meetings with former partners. They’ll not expect you, so use this to your advantage and take them off guard.

The Ex-Dictator Mission Briefing:

August 19 Elusive Target: The Chameleon (Year 2 Edition)

It’s time to find your best “oops that wasn’t me“ skills – because you’re going to need them for this Elusive Target. The Chameleon is back in Colorado, where you’ll need to identify him and make sure the entire thing looks like an accident.

He’s deep in hostile territory, so be prepared.

Good luck.

The Chameleon Mission Briefing:

August 25 Community Featured Contracts “Flower Power”

It’s time to find your inner florist and get creative once again! In these Community Created Contracts, we’re giving players the theme of “Flower Power”. How it is interpreted is all up to the creators.

How to get your Contract Featured: It can be based on a super creative briefing, a cool idea or just a plain fun contract. But bear in mind: They have to be inspired by the theme Flower Power to be taken into consideration.

Up for a challenge? Then keep an eye on hitmanforum for the submission thread for your chance to get your contract featured later in August.

5 Likes

I think they will give us some of the legacy et’s like the warlord and jimmy chen or could do one in hokkaido or something idk

2 days to roadmap .So just wait , wait and wait.

1 Like

IMO, the roadmap will probably display the usual contents:

• Featured contracts as usual.
  • An ET from H1 (as they were present last months - it’s also a way for new players to unlock H1 ET suits).
  • An ET from H2 or H3 (I bet on H3 this time because any H3 ET was reactivated during July).
  • Something related to Dartmoor Garden Show (to celebrate the 1 Year anniversary). We got a new challenge with the reactivation of Berlin Egg Hunt this year. Maybe the same with DGS?
  • ET Arcade like the previous months.

I don’t think we’ll get something else. There are different things on the move like Freelancer mode. I think IOI keeps Freelancer for later this year (October or November).
The next game update would likely be scheduled for September. There are usually two months between updates this year.

8 Likes

Maybe was Ex-Dictator

2 Likes

I wish for more contents in Ambrose island
ESCALATION and more Challanges
And news about Freelancer

2 Likes

Sex will be in this roadmap. You heard it here first.

10 Likes

Have sex, excess? :musical_note:

M-M-Morbius??

Untouchable Shirtless Suit confirmed

9 Likes

How do you know, was it posted on Twitter or something?

I’ll hope and be disappointed like I am every month for an unlockable banana to appear.

I would very much like to see an Ambrose Island escalation.

5 Likes

Logic. They post roadmaps on the same day of the week every month…

3 Likes

Do they, i never noticed, I’m clearly a idiot.

They will likely add Escalation(s) for Ambrose Island. Banana unlock would be bananas.

2 Likes

I want the subject 47 outfit the banana and the et arcade diffrent suits

1 Like

Y’all just got a new freaking map and already GIMME MOAR haha.

When do Danes go on vacation? Here in the United States of Who Gives A Shit, it’s mostly August.

All I want is BANANAS and BANDANAS baby.

1 Like

if noel crest doesn’t hang dong im not interested :no_good_woman:

I want 47’s Peanut Butter Jellytime!

I would say the chances are better than ever.

8 Likes

5 Likes

what I believe there will be:
legacy and season3 ETs
Arcade
fetured contracts

what I expect:
escalation for Ambrose? (does it even exist?)
new challenge?

what I wish:
Add more challenges for Ambrose. it’s too few compared with other matery-20 locations.
optimize the preparing interface, making it easier to find items and having a map showing where the targets are.

4 Likes