HITMAN 3 Year 2 August Roadmap

I’m going to guess we’ll see three Elusive Targets this month:

• The Rage
  • The Appraiser/The Stowaway
  • The Chameleon

We’ve had three elusive targets every month for the last three months (sometimes they started a few days early, at the end of the previous month), and for the last two months there’s been one from each game (in descending order).

The Hitman 1 ETs have been working their way through the levels in order (bar May, when no patch meant no year 2 ETs, and we had a couple of reactivations for ETs that weren’t in the year 2 schedule), so we’re due a Colorado one, and since we know the Bookkeeper isn’t in the schedule, we must be getting the Chameleon at some point to give us a year 2 crack at that hunter’s hat.

There are three Hitman 2 ETs we haven’t seen yet in year 2, and given one of the goals seems to be to give everyone a go at getting the unlocks, I suspect it will be one of the Sgail ones rather than the Politician.

Of the three remaining Hitman 3 ETs, honestly it could be any of them, but based on little more than a hunch, I’m going to guess that it’ll be the Rage.

2 Likes

I also wonder if we’ll see something that explains this cryptic little nugget from the July patch notes:

1 Like

What that was referencing was Ambrose Island, that had a lot of focus on Grey being the handler/intel-giver. It just wasn’t totally available to play yet, and was a bit of a teaser for it.

6 Likes

I hope it’s Sgàil as i missed the Stowaway i just need the Tuxedo with mast and gloves and i’ll have at Hitman 1-3 ET outfits.

3 Likes

I agree we will get a Sgail.

I think we’ll get a Sapienza or Paris with it however

Recent cycle has been

Sapienza > Hokkaido > Colorado > Marrakesh > Bangkok for y1.

So next up is probably Paris, then Sapienza again.

Nah, it’s definitely Colorado/The Chameleon.

The last four months, they’ve been going through the H1 campaign order and making the locations free to play for ten days and then releasing an ET for it just before it locks up again. Unless they decide to skip Colorado for some reason, it’s Colorado/The Chameleon for sure. Travis has said The Bookkeeper isn’t getting Year 2’d, so The Chameleon is the only option.

We just had Bookkeeper and Fugitive not too long ago. While they weren’t Year 2, they were still Hokkaido and Colorado.

Our farthest out map is still Paris and Sapienza.

The Bookkeeper and The Fugitive were only reactivated because of the April patch being cancelled and they had very little else to activate in the game. But it’s still going to be Colorado in August for the H1 ET if they do it as a F2P location.

Honestly would love to get a shot at ET we haven’t had yet in hitman 3

The Fixer
The Ex-dicator & The Gold Digger
The Chef
The Sensation
The Warlord

But I guess we’ll get more “new targets” when it’s just the same targets already in the arcade and have already been released three times this year

I wait for ETA the sanitation and The Chef. Who cares about ET? I have all the suits and its for just 1 week

Yeah but we won’t know if they will come back and if they do we could be waiting a while

And sometimes it’s fun to just play the one without the other targets or restrictions so that’s how I feel towards ET now

24 Likes

Boom, and there it is.

Also:

The Dyads Arcade will consist of the duos: The Deceivers, The Procurers and The Surgeons. In The Diabolicals you’ll take on The Serial Killer, The Heartbreaker and Mr. Giggles aka The Entertainer.

I called this months ago! Mind you, it was just a suggestion of possibilities, I didn’t think it was actually coming, but still! Although, I would have expected (and preferred) the Angel of Death to be the H1 serial killer of choice since we’ve already had giggles twice now and her only once in one of the suckier contracts. All the same, actually excited about Arcade mode again.

Now if they can only make all the ETs playable independently and without complications…

2 Likes

The Rude Rudy Suit is disgusting. I love it. :grin:

But, sigh, still no way to unlock the Miami suit. :frowning_with_open_mouth:

11 Likes

The results of the Vote for upcoming Legacy Elusive Targets thread in March seem to be coming into play now. The Ex-Dictator had the second-most votes.

:smiley:

10 Likes

Now let’s get the Warlord, the Sensation, the Badboy, and the goddamned Fixer!

9 Likes

That Hat will be mine! Ok, it’s not just about the hat.

5 Likes

This turned out to be a perfect prediction

3 Likes

Finally the fucking ex-dictator

8 Likes

Can’t wait for the flower baller, it’s beautiful :heart_eyes:

14 Likes