HITMAN 3 Year 2 August Roadmap

this is will be yours schatenjager

2 Likes

7 Likes

1 Like

I don’t want us to boycott but we should be heared. The concept of doing ETs with celebrities (+ Gary Cole) is great and should be continuing as such. Isn’t it more a problem because of the development of the trilogy, going from SE then Warner then finally back to IOI? IOI is the owner, the developer and the editor of the franchise now, it should be plausible that they can reuse what they created, right? #iknowimnaive

But those ETs are the image of the celebrity used, and they have control over the rights of their likeness. Busey and Bean, for example, didn’t put in the contract of usage for IOI to use their images across the trilogy, but for the specific games they appeared in, and in Busey’s case, only once. Now, should IOI have had the foresight to have that included in the contract before making the deal and disappointing us players for the rest of eternity? Absolutely. Should IOI try to make a new deal with them to be able to rerelease both ETs, as well as with Sony to use the Sarajevo Six again across all platforms? Definitely (don’t give me that bullshit about not being good business sense, we all know they have the money to do it and could make them paid content to make up the cost). But, they’re not, sadly.

4 Likes

Patrick Stewart should be cast as a Pirate Captain ET on Ambrose Island.

1 Like

That tracksuit is really the ugliest thing ever! Imagine a black tracksuit with red stripes and a red Hitman logo on the back. Now that would be cool!

3 Likes

I agree, they should have known better before orchestrating this event since it wouldn’t be back, ever. I’m gutted that i missed it and everything attached to it, and twice with Faba!

1 Like

I doubt that anyone will agree with this, but having both the Busey and Bean Elusive Targets be time limited and one-time-only events (technically two-time for Bean) was smart from a business sense. We complain now about how we missed the opportunity or would like to have them brought back but the point of both was never for unlimited replay value. They were both intended to be single-event releases to hype the games they were attached to.

Don’t forget that the entire point of the elusive targets to begin with was that you got one chance to do them and then you’d never be able to retry. Despite them re-releasing a lot of them, they were never intended to be in the game more than one time.

I know that the content is technically still in the game and PC players can get a mod that allows unlimited replay of the Busey and both Bean missions. The code is there. IOI may be kicking themselves now for not getting unlimited use of those missions, but they did make sense at the time.

5 Likes

I bet you right now perpetual image and voice rights for a celebrity as well known as Sean Bean would not be cheap. It;s one thing to use the image rights to a celebrity once or twice, but per-game, in perpetuity, is whole different story.

That’s not BS at all, it’s just a reason you disagree with. And it isn’t a matter of money when it comes to TS6, it’s a matter of contracts with Sony and Square Enix. It’s legal red tape they have to untangle, that’s all.

And they can, is what I’m saying. It’s not an actual obstacle; they’re just not taking the time to do it.

I mean, it is an obstacle, no matter how you try and skirt around it. Legal paperwork is generally pretty obtuse and Sony are not exactly ones to be nice about exclusivity. The fact Sony are porting as many titles to PC seems to be something of a change of heart (and even then, the games they are porting aren’t exactly new; Spiderman PS4 is the newest of the bunch).

They seem to be turning a blind eye to the TS6 mod because acknowledgement of it means more shit they have to deal with, and they have to answer to Sony, who are not going to be happy about it. It’s better for us, and them, if they don’t say anything.

IOI were quite careful about its removal of TS6 content on the PC versions (literally the only things left were textures and localisation), suggesting Sony really doesn’t want IOI to ever re-release it.

Ok, it’s an obstacle, fine, but it’s one they can adult overcome, especially where they are now.

Hey, uh, has anyone seen that new challange that is supposed to come out with Floral Baller?

7 Likes

Nope, not on Xbox yet.

Came here to ask the same thing, but Heisenberg was shouting at people again so I ducked out, scared.

11 Likes

It’s 10 pm in my location. And I am still waiting for the missing challenge.

No wonder, he is the danger after all

We know the Floral Baller is missing. We’re working as fast as we can to get it out :slight_smile:

22 Likes

I would make a joke about him, but he is the one who mocks.

4 Likes