HITMAN 3 Year 2 August Roadmap

Show the love as you take out your target most groovily, man.

2 Likes

Sadly, they wont cycle The Undying due to contract stuff with Sean Bean (no joke) i think. Thats wot i heard at least. So FA fit w gloves is a really rare suit now

For the time being (pls bring back Sean Bean IOI)

1 Like

It’s even more than heard. The Undying not returning has been explicitly confirmed in march/april.

But, we also know that IOI, through their com manager, is looking at ways to give access to the unlocks related to him.

That’s why I, and a few others, were hoping for it this august. Oh well.

5 Likes

lol i think ppl are just gonna shoot ppl w the new gun

ik bruh he was so fun and wasnt he the only ET with 2 missions

1 Like

there a link for the flower power topic yet?

No. It’s the week-end. Let’s give some rest to Clemens and Travis.

But it might be posted this week. And I trust that Urben will pin it to make it as visible as possible as soon as it arrives.

9 Likes

sounds fair. they did get a boatload of contracts submissions from the last FC theme.

4 Likes

Hopefully they will do a classic Mumbai and drop a escalation or something on Miami to give us the suit or maybe just a challenge.

4 Likes

Start temporarily suspending the accounts of anyone asking when The Undying will be released for about 12 hours per offense no more no less.

1 Like

Start boycotting IOI to force them to make new deals with Gary Busey and Sean Bean, lasting for 12 months, no more, no less.

6 Likes

extremists be like in the hitmanforum:

2 Likes

Not extreme or even punishment, just a quick timeout without any negative impact on their record.

Of course, but before you do that, could you tell me when The Undying will be released?

1 Like

it wont, ioi wont renew the contract with sean bean (which was the actor the undying et was based off)

1 Like

What if they change Faba’s face to make it look different from Bean? Does it break the contract or any laws?

That would be fine legally I believe. Sony took a similar route when they couldn’t come to terms with the original model for Peter Parker in Spider-Man PS4/PS5 – that is, they just got a new model before republishing the game for PS5.

Though “killing Sean Bean” is rather the point.

2 Likes

they got bean to voice faba, and the conract was only for Hitman 2018. That would probably get IOI in court

2 Likes

Kid named hall monitor:

2 Likes

Oh man I thought The Chameleon was getting released today; the 19 looks like a 10 unless you look more closely.

1 Like