HITMAN 3 Year 2 August Roadmap

With the flower power contract theme, I can already see dozens of contracts with poison flower kills. Players are sooo predictable…zzz…

Now you look at that. badeguard approves

Yes, it’s a reskin of the same 7th gun but at least this one is creative and looks very nice.

22 Likes

Yeah or ones where you must wear the hippie disguise… just in time for a whole new map with that disguise available… Molotov-throwing hippies hehe…

Lucky you can’t dislike posts on here. The “it’s too OP” crowd would destroy this. :joy:

6 Likes

For the people wondering where the sex is in this map it’s in ”looks at script” uhhh Bangkok.

1 Like

is there really something like that on the map?

Gotta be her next ex husband.

1 Like

God damn, if only. I wish for nothing more.

oh that bit. i mean you really don’t see any action so yeah. just a little innuendo.

I don’t know, you get to walk in on naked guy

in his boxers. not dick or balls to be seen.

it hasnt been released yet

You can’t even spell your own name. Imposter!!

5 Likes

You just never surprise me.

Good! Even though there is nothing “new”, it is a good roadmap for me. I enjoyed playing the Procurers the first time. Also, I never got the opportunity to play the Ex-Dictator when it came out in H1. Looking forward to play it.

The new gun looks great. But I don’t mind about the new suit (not my taste - I prefer formal suits for 47).
I hope that Ex-Dictators will be part of a new ETA later this year.

6 Likes

haha no, no. It is me! I really like this gun. Let’s hope they make some similar with a sniper next time.

5 Likes

Chances are it will, if they’ve managed to bring it back for H3. We haven’t seen these targets in four years. I honestly don’t even know what their routes are.

1 Like

I’m missing our old friend Xander.

2 Likes

Word of advice, read the backstory very thoroughly. Listen to the briefing very throughly. And play it as if every single word in those things are real. Otherwise shit goes down. Lmao!!

5 Likes

Sounds intriguing. I didn’t play him so i’ll do that too!

The more i see it, the more i’m excited about this roadmap, i liked the Procurers but i didn’t like the way i ended things with them, so good thing they’re back (love the background story).
The floral gun is the best alternative gun so far. That way you can turn each level into a cloverfield.

2 Likes