Hitman 3, Year 2 - November Roadmap

I cannot imagine being the kind of person who wouldn’t want their fellow Hitman players to have the chance to unlock everything that the game had to offer, that mindset is completely alien to me.

13 Likes

bruv these are leaks this is not a leaks thread

I never said it was a leak thing im guessing im just pointing it out

1 Like

Oh damn

don’t worry about it man i just had a rough day yesterday if im being rude im sorry about that

1 Like

Nah bro, I mean… wha?

what would you like to see in the roadmap Switcher

1 Like

and besides if i did said a leak thing i put it on the leak thing thread

1 Like

2 Batches of FCs, I hope for it each month, each month I get disappointed

1 Like

I would say 3 arcade contracts FC of course and a paris et

1 Like

I’m moving late November so hopefully I’ll still be able to play whatever ET we’ll get this month. It’s not the end of the world if I end up missing an ET, but I’ve got a solid record for all of them thus far :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh I know EXACTLY what they’ll release =3

1 Like

Now you can ask for Grapevine so we can have 2 slippery items XD

2 Likes

Yes, the only thing you want in life :joy:

1 Like

I totally agree with you 100000% but you have to look at it from the other perspective. IOI gave items based on limited opportunity. Now the players that went and bought the game for FULL price get lied to cuz they didn’t want to miss out of certain items. So bringing them back makes it look crooked….so to speak. “Why did I have to spend full price on the game to make sure I don’t miss items just to have ioi bring them back when the game is 1/10 of the price now?”

Do you see that side? I do and that why I say I can understand why they shouldn’t….even tho I hope they do for the players that are missing it. Lol.

3 Likes

If I was a dev I would want gamers to buy my game at full price just because they can’t wait to play the game, not because of FOMO.

6 Likes

Lel spoilers bruh. he accidentally guessed right and you let the cat out of the bag

3 Likes

Nope, don’t buy that at all, I’m afraid. No one got lied to and the only players who would object to the Florida suit coming back are either selfish and/or petty people who IOI should feel safe to completely ignore, all IMO.

5 Likes

the thing is tho that the challenges were tied to ETs in Miami, they also mightve bought the game with the assumption that they’d get 26 ETs across the second game’s maps ala the first season. We can’t know anything for sure

All the things that Zombie noted are leaks that are like a year old now

1 Like