2 Likes

Oh yeah, they aint like a year old.
I thought they were, different leaks lol

2 Likes

thanks charlie for that

2 Likes

look im guessing guessing thats my thoughts no leak i did not say

1 Like

I dunno. Zombiestien and Leakerman seem to be the same user on alt accounts. :smiling_imp:

I don’t know for real, just guessing. :smirk: I mean kidding. :wink:

3 Likes

i had a enough with the Z profile so i decided to change to cad bane from the book of boba fett

3 Likes

I know you are kidding my man

2 Likes

Ah ha! Seriously. I was so close to sending you a PM asking who that was since it reminded me of this.

Okay. Now back to the actual topic. :grimacing:

2 Likes

your man he’s my favourite villian in book of boba fett now lets get back to the topic

1 Like

Itd be cool if they patched whittleton creek clue skip or hawkes bay car exit. Another thing i hope for is Ambrose in its proper place in the Hitman 2 campaign and when Freelancer is out theres a button after untouchable to enter the freelancer mode in the hitman 3 campaign :blush: thatd be boss.

6 Likes

Ya I can’t believe they haven’t patched in the car exit for hawks bay. At least should be easier and quickest than the clue one. At least in contracts mode.

5 Likes

Shhh: HITMAN 3 Year 2 November Roadmap - YouTube

24 Likes

Holy shoot. Thanks for an early surprise Clemens!

New Escalation woohoooo

I’m surprised there isn’t one more reminder about the Tech Test in here. I figured that’s why it’s out so early, but early for early’s sake is also great!

19 Likes

Holy crap! A new escalation with a new suit…and, finally, the damn Florida Fit with Gloves. :smiley:

6 Likes

I noticed a typo, the blog post has “paticiapte” in the freelancer test part. Also “Cloeed”

1 Like

First the banana and now nitroglycerine. This is :sunglasses: aces

3 Likes

Finally a Nitroglycerine unlock! All I wanted. Too bad no new ETs come up I can use it on. :person_shrugging:

Also sadly this item can’t be enforced with HCCE.

11 Likes

I’m so so so so so happy to see a new escalation! :dancer:
And holy shit, the nitroglycerin will be so much fun to play around with! And the Florida Fit! This feels like early Christmas!

4 Likes

I am also excited about unlocking the Nitro. I had the Florida Fit already so that isn’t a big deal for me, but I’m glad for others. Fables should be an interesting theme and one that they haven’t already done!

5 Likes