Hitman 3, Year 2 - October Roadmap (Released October 6, 2022)

Hey buddy! Somhow the last part of the blog was cached wrong. Do you mind updating it? It’s should be about the Appraiser and not Visit Ambrose FCs :smiley:

6 Likes

I do wonder why were the Challenge Packs killed? These were basically the challenges, but like 5 in 1, that grind was fun.

I bet it’s just complaints, peeps didn’t liked it so IOI changed it, tho the packs were better and idk why would anyone take a single challenge over 5

1 Like

I love the unlocks, even if the Sandman suit looks weird without a pumpkin head or scarecrow mask or something.

But…sigh…still no Miami suit unlock. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

The c-packs could be buggy because of having to maintain the logic that led to multiple challenges unlocking one big challenge i think?

They weren’t buggy, they worked fine afair

The game is online on Xbox.

And here is the new challenge :

Brother from another Brother

• pacify or eliminate the sniper team near the silos
  • eliminate the targets from that position, using the sniper rifle.

7 Likes

The mumbai challenge pack in hitman 2 still broke :sob:

Challenge Packs were my favorite thing from H1/2, the whole escalation track thing in H3 lost a ton of flavor (not to mention XP) :confused:

4 Likes

The A in “another” should be upper case and this annoys me.

1 Like

I loved the Challenge Packs too, and in Hitman 3 they have added the challenge packs for Holiday Hoarders and the Hokkaido Snow Festival back in their entirety (including the challenge for doing all the other challenges in the pack), so I would love to get all the others back too. Actually, I’d like to see all 111 Content Rich challenges from 2016 and 2 that were cut out from 3 brought back

2 Likes

as someone who has been asking for a banana unlock for over a year now im very happy with this lmao

3 Likes

My review:

• A bumper patch, that fixed a lot more than I was expecting. There’s still a few things not resolved, like wall-clipping in Dartmoor and achievements still not unlocking nearly 2 years later, but overall I’m happy.

• We’re back to 1 set of Elusive Target Arcade trials a month, September was thus anomalous. The unlock is a melee weapon, something that hasn’t happened since July. I was hoping we’d get a bundle of 3 bananas, but 1 is better than 0.

• 2 Elusive Targets, 1 less than the last 2 roadmaps, both of them the remaining S2 targets, meaning November, December and most of January will only have S1 targets (except the Ascensionist, forget about Bean). The Politician was to be expected.

• 2 challenges, which is 1 more a month than the last 2 times this year we’ve gotten challenges, both of which are suits, which hasn’t happened since May. One of these suits is a classic, which we haven’t had a new one of since Hitman 3’s launch last year, and was a reference to H2: SA, which hasn’t happened since the Guru & White Shadow suits back in February 2021 (love that game).

• Landslide is free again, we may never get a free S2 or 3 location at this rate; I really thought it would be Hawke’s Bay with the Politician and Hokkaido being last month’s location and everything…

• One set of Halloween Community Featured Contracts, not surprising.

So overall, compared to the last couple of months, it’s about the same, just swapping out a third elusive target for a second challenge and unlock. I think it’s the best roadmap since Ambrose came out, simply down to the fact that the unlocks aren’t eye-sores (some of them LITERALLY, why don’t you fix your lighting IO?), it came with a great patch, we got to hear an update on Freelancer a couple of days ago and we got to see the almighty Clemens again. Not brilliant, but not bad.

1 Like

Oh my god, the banana, finally!

It’s a glorious day.

3 Likes

So excited for the banana !!! Thanks IOI !!!

THIS is a unique item that I was waiting and gives me great incentive to revisit all main missions.All main targets shall fall in love with the banana :smiley:

This is a surprisingly good Roadmap.Lets hope for similar great unlocks on upcoming months paving the way to FreeLancer !!!

3 Likes

Being honest just played the challenge, and yes, I’m really missing the challenge packs, this whole challenge isn’t even really a challenge considering how easy it is to eliminate both targets from the nest, and the fact it took about a min to kill them both and another 50 secs getting to the exit, yeah, I got the suit so fast and I won’t even wear it, just did the challenge for the sake of playing new content

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve been wanting that banana so I’m happy. The suits are also great. The ETs, eh :man_shrugging:t3: … maybe I’ll try something with explosives or electricity and kill myself again…

3 Likes

Banana!!! That’s all i have to say.

The Appraiser: another ET i never did, so glad she’s back in one of my favourite location (yet not the most appealing). I’ll try something new with the Politician.
It’s not obvious but it’s a good roadmap.

3 Likes

No need to explain how fantastic it is to see @Clemens_IOI on my PS5 home screen

15 Likes

I really like the look of Agent 17’s suit. The best part about it is it actually counts as a suit in contracts!

Aww Thanks GIFs | Tenor

18 Likes