Clems taking step one of his masterplan to become the new protagonist of the series
Banana unlock will change everything for me. Awesome.
Agent 17 suit is cool as well. I like it.
Love the new Agent Suit. Been wanting a suit with shades that was more minimal in design. Nice tie to the old franchise too!
Not a huge fan of the Scarecrow outfit. I don’t actually like the pumpkin head version either but would prefer to atleast have a sack mask, or even Esra’s Mask. Could be great fun on Wittleton.
Ow great, now someone needs to make HATMAN meme to satisfy my urges XD
I am VERY happy with this roadmap.
The Banana was one of my most wanted unlocks. I also am happy with both the Agent 17 and Sandman suit. I think I am one of the very few (possibly only) people that specifically requested BOTH the Sandman suit with AND without the pumpkin head, so I feel like I’m being listened to, even if it’s only two unlocks (so far) that I’ve specifically requested in the Wishlist thread.
i think it’s hysterical that after the years of people asking for the pumpkin suit they caved and gave us it but without the pumpkin head. because it can never be that easy
For the last time, the “pumpkin suit” is not a suit! It’s a dream. The “head” isn’t a mask.
The 17 suit yessssssssssss can wait to unlock it
well you are right the pumpkin suit is not a suit its a dream
The sandman suit oh well looking forward to get that and the banana unlock
We know that. Not relevant; we want to be able to play as that pumpkin-wearing spook in other maps. Make it a suit, is what we’re saying.
Well Urben if you are your right subject 47 not there damn it oh well
are we really gonna be pedantic when there’s literally a santa suit
We absolutely ARE going to be pedantic, or at least I am.
why
Because I feel like it, frankly. For days there have been nothing but complaints about how much the delay in Freelancer sucks, how much the roadmap sucks, how much the unlocks suck, etc. Every suit in the game clearly has 47 inside of it. You can see his head in the suit. The “pumpkin suit” as people like to call it, does not. There is no head in the “mask”. It just isn’t a suit.
People love to complain about immersion and realism but having a suit with no head is somehow supposed to be OK? No. Just stop calling it a “suit”.
The game itself refers to it as “The Jack-O-Lantern Suit”. That’s why people have been calling it a suit
Well the game is wrong then.
well we got half of it. so i say that’s good enough for me.
ok