HITMAN 3 Year 2 - September Roadmap

Nooooooooooooooo, I really hoped for an early batch this month :pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:

2 Likes

The proper way to punish Clemens for this is to take the extra time (that we got not confirmed to get yet) to submit even more contracts. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

No need to punish Clemens, if he tells us what’s in the October patch.

Maybe a brand new way to play Hitman 3 that introduces roguelike elements, strategic planning and a customisable safehouse?

10 Likes

More freelancer leaks!

tumblr_mix5oxCxZP1r1x9lno1_400

11 Likes

The thread is gonna be flooded :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Still gonna close it Monday :smiling_imp:

11 Likes

thanks Clemens for the heads up

4 Likes

We shall simply wait for the next one. And then, you shall suffer.

7 Likes

15 Likes

Patch incoming early October…

Surgeons Shifted around…

So, like a week-one update on the 4th??

And if it’s a Tuesday… (typical console storefront release day)… is this finally our time for Freelancer?! :tired_face:

(Also, I’ll update the OP again with the new dates!)
Edit: Ok I think I’ve got it all correct

8 Likes

24 Likes

And that would also mean we’re getting an announcement of some form sooner than soon™…

1 Like

I really, really, really hope this means Freelancer is coming in October.

Otherwise if it’s set for November, I’m sure plenty of Freelancer content is still going to be in the October patch that’ll leak long before November, and I don’t want that experienced ruined or spread too wide (which it most likely would, given how much hype and how “new” FL would be. Someone will jump the gun to be the “first” to leak it, and that would suck)

2 Likes

i bet be that one guy will leak it and just ruin it but overall i know how you feel Chicken you want that mode so bad in the game

I say october aswell

I mean, even some of the larger leaks (like dartmoor garden show or Ambrose Island) have stayed completely within the forums. There is a little bit of freelancer and freelancer related stuff that’s out in the ICA data dumps, but I don’t think you have to worry about stuff being leaked to people outside of the data dumps, it is very much a mutual understanding within the community to keep a lot of this stuff in-house only for those that really want to know ahead of time.

3 Likes

I don’t actually think we will be getting Freelancer at begining of Octorber. Best case scenario, there will be 2 patches during october - one at begining, smaller, which will fix bugs (and adds more to leaks section) and one at end of october, which will add Freelancer.

3 Likes

LuckyDuck

17 Likes

47Agent how dare you… how dare you curse this wholesome running joke into reality…

4 Likes

I don’t want to call em out, but one specific person pushes out leaked content to Youtube (items and suits showcases), and it
A. takes all my willpower not to look at it when it appears
B. Really ruins this fairly well-contained bubble in HMF that you can’t even see if you’re not a part of. Also,
C. Would ruin surprises for casual players who modt likely don’t even know of these forums or leak section therein.

3 Likes