HITMAN 3 Year 2 - September Roadmap

no game update ah well next month then

1 Like

Cam being like “I do it better than…” everyone

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wIJhRvJ_r0o

Neon Ninja Suit wouldn’t bother me so much, if it didn’t glow like crazy in some missions. On the other hand, I can say confidently I am looking forward fro ducky hoodie.

1 Like

Ducky mode where all NPCs crowds included are wearing ducky masks.

2 Likes

Finally a Sgail ET. That was the last location suit I was missing beyond the Miami one. He’s also (hopefully) going to be my 15th ET, so I’m also getting the Casual Undercover from him.

3 Likes

Recommendation if you want to make it easy and just get the suit as quickly as possible, but also make it satisfying? Use the remote emetic device in a briefcase after you get him to start leaving the art room and just make him go like in the bathroom and drown him. Simple, low-risk, you’ll get both suits no problem.

1 Like

Bruh, propane, the big one, ez sub 50 SA, that was such an easy ET

1 Like

A route I was planning was to get him to go disguise upstairs, hide on the “balcony” outside the room before he walks in and then lockpick my way in to jab him with a lethal syringe.

1 Like

Hey all,

We have a small update for the September Roadmap. Due to human error some of the dates were unfortunately wrong. We have a patch incoming early October, and we can’t have an active ET running while we have maintenance (The Surgeons would’ve been active). Therefore, the dates had to be shuffled around. The content hasn’t changed, only some of the dates. Almost everything has been moved forward, except the Visit Ambrose featured contracts - they’re now late in September :slight_smile:

Find the “new” updated September Roadmap below:

37 Likes

Nooooooooooooooo, I really hoped for an early batch this month :pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:

2 Likes

The proper way to punish Clemens for this is to take the extra time (that we got not confirmed to get yet) to submit even more contracts. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

No need to punish Clemens, if he tells us what’s in the October patch.

Maybe a brand new way to play Hitman 3 that introduces roguelike elements, strategic planning and a customisable safehouse?

10 Likes

More freelancer leaks!

tumblr_mix5oxCxZP1r1x9lno1_400

11 Likes

The thread is gonna be flooded :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Still gonna close it Monday :smiling_imp:

11 Likes

thanks Clemens for the heads up

4 Likes

We shall simply wait for the next one. And then, you shall suffer.

7 Likes

15 Likes

Patch incoming early October…

Surgeons Shifted around…

So, like a week-one update on the 4th??

And if it’s a Tuesday… (typical console storefront release day)… is this finally our time for Freelancer?! :tired_face:

(Also, I’ll update the OP again with the new dates!)
Edit: Ok I think I’ve got it all correct

8 Likes

24 Likes