HITMAN 3 Year 2 - September Roadmap

I was thinking abour making the exact same meme

3 Likes

Obligatory post vainly hoping for freelancer. Man I’ve been looking forward to that Safehouse for 9 months now.

5 Likes

It’s pretty crazy that Freelancer was originally slated for Spring 2022, and at the reveal it was “in its final stages”. But here we are nearly 2 calendar seasons later and it’s not out.

I hope that means their ambition for the project has increased and it’ll be a greater, fuller experience than what they originally showed as the “near-final stage” back in January.

4 Likes

anyone else hoping the shimmering aprons on mendoza get patched

4 Likes

Yeah I find that crazy too. Wasn’t it originally announced for January 2022?

2 Likes

It was announced in January with the projected launch window of Spring 2022.

4 Likes

The enormous backlash for the initial Y2 content had practically every forum post ending in "Freelancer better be good”. That might have something to do with it.

12 Likes

Its also meant to effectively be infinite

2 Likes

Every apron in the game is broken right now. It’s like there’s a second black apron which has clipping issues with the original

4 Likes

11 Likes

I’m surprised they’re doing both remaining ET arcades this month. Hopefully that means Freelancer’s coming out in October

5 Likes

Oh damn! The Ducky Hoodie suit is actually coming out! :smiley: Forget what I said earlier then!!

@.UrsamRableckBearmon, get out of your bunker! No IOI snipers this month!

Plus, 3 ETs and only one Featured Contracts block…? Something about how “unbalanced” this all is makes me feel there’s a chance Freelancer actually could arrive coming next month. :crossed_fingers: It’s like they’re pushing out every bit of content left from the last patch, if I recall correctly from what I glanced back in July’s leaks threads…

September Roadmap

2 Likes

September Roadmap Blog Post!

HITMAN 3 Year 2 September Roadmap 2022.

The HITMAN 3 September Roadmap has arrived! This month in HITMAN 3 you’ll find two new fresh looking suits to unlock, Visit Ambrose Featured Contracts, a bunch of Elusive Targets and more. Let’s take a closer look at what’s to come this September in HITMAN 3.

September 1 Elusive Target Arcade

To kick off September we have new Elusive Target Arcades with a very illuminating unlock. In this Arcade players will take on The Infiltrators which consists of: The Paparazzo, The Stowaway, and The Collector. With these come one compilation – you may only change disguise once.

Players can also go head to head with: The Twin, The Politician and The Black Hat in The Illusory Elusive Target Arcade. In this batch pacifications are limited.

When you complete one of the two new Arcades you’ll unlock: The Neon Ninja Suit. Pay tribute to one of the original assassin groups in this elegant black shinobi shōzoku outfit, sewn from black leather for extra protection and elegantly stitched with thin neon lights, in case you get lost in the dark.

September 8 Featured Contracts: Visit Ambrose

It’s time to go island hopping in this upcoming batch of Featured Contracts. The theme is Visit Ambrose, and takes players back to the newest location in HITMAN 3. Visit Ambrose is a tricky theme, its main focus is the new HITMAN 3 location. But that being said, if you can find a sneaky way to frame it around Visit Ambrose without use of the level – it still counts.

How to get your Contract Featured: It can be based on a super creative briefing, a cool idea or just a plain fun contract. But bear in mind: They have to be inspired by the theme Visit Ambrose to be taken into consideration.

Up for a challenge? Click the link hitmanforum and get your submission in before Monday September 5.

September 15 Elusive Target Arcade – Quack

Come September 15, you can complete your Ducky Collection with the stylish “anonymous” Lucky Ducky Suit. Don’t be fooled by this lovely, soft yellow hoodie, decorated with a cute “duck” motif. Though it might show that your blood is yellow – be bold, because you know it’s stone cold. Black skinny jeans included.

Complete one of the new Elusive Target Arcades The Blusterousand or The Bombastic – and the suit is yours. Good duck.

September 16 Elusive Target: The Rage (Year 2 Edition)

cracks knuckles This HITMAN 3 Elusive Target takes Agent 47 back to Chongqing for a time-limited challenge that packs a punch!

Your target’s codename is ‘The Rage’ and he’s back in Chongqing once again.He’s a former middleweight champion who’s on the run for taking one fight way too far. He didn’t get the nickname ‘Crusher’ for no reason, so make sure you stay on your toes for this one.

Be the eye of the tiger. You got 10 days starting September 12.

September 22: Location Rotation: Hokkaido

The Free Location Rotation gives all players the chance to enjoy a location from the World of Assassination. This time you’re going to Japan to visit the hyper-exclusive GAMA facility in Hokkaido. You have 10 days to enjoy everything the location has to offer. From the hot springs to life-saving surgery.

Time to beat your old high score on Doki Doki Pow Pow. Have fun.

September 23 Elusive Target: The Stowaway(Year 2 Edition)

It’s time to jump on a boat and go back to the Isle of Sgàil to find this elusive target. Your target is Jimmy Chen, a cynical and paranoid tabloid journalist who literally kills for a good story.

Your mission is to eliminate him and recover his dictaphone. But be careful, and don’t let him spot you – because this target has some unique behavior and will react to your presence.

September 30 Elusive Target: The Surgeons (Year 2 Edition)

Your targets are Dr. Pavel Frydel and Dr. Akane Akenawa, brilliant and unethical transplant surgeons. They’ve arrived at the hyper-exclusive GAMA facility in Hokkaido, where they’ll be for 10 days starting September 30.

One surgery went wrong, and they made a very powerful enemy. A billionaire who lost his son. Your client offers a substantial bonus if the targets are eliminated in a manner appropriate to the death of their former patient. Poetic justice? Good luck.

12 Likes

Ha, according to their image The Surgeons are Featured Contracts

10 Likes

They’re so Elusive that they cheated our Artist :open_mouth: (and me)

15 Likes

I hope 47 has some sweet dance moves built into the light up ninja suit. That would be fun.

1 Like

Bruh, 3 ETs, 2 ETAs, but a single batch of FCs, considering that these are much smaller than the batches in H2 it’s sad

Edit: don’t want to be greedy but… I do want another batch of FCs, that time when we had 2 batches of 6 contracts was great and it’s sad it was so short.

3 Likes

Glad they are releasing the suits already. Now Just wait we get announcements on Freelance for October or November.

But so glad I can have the Duckie Hoodie this month! <3

1 Like