HITMAN 3 Year 2 - September Roadmap

:thinking:

1 Like

:sob:
Me right now -

https://youtu.be/NU9JoFKlaZ0

Maybe something bigger is waiting on October :smiley:

2 Likes

If Freelancer is set for November, then I can see us getting two Featured batches next month. Thereā€™s only about 4 full weeks they can use, and Iā€™m sure one of them will at least cover the reactivation of the Mills Reverie for Starter Pack people.

As for the other 3 weeksā€¦ who knows? But at the very least one for FCs is very likely.
Freelancer could be a part of one of them, or at least a Freelancer reveal/stream?? Iā€™m hoping so.

1 Like

Am I too spoiled when I say this roadmap is mid again? Bro these unlocks and elusive targets are boring. Cosmetic unlocks are litterly only fun for 5ish minutes until its not new anymore. The ā€œsuitsā€ IO adds these days leave a taste of fortnite garbage in my mouth which totally doesnā€™t suit hitman. We went off the rails a long time ago I feel. And the elusive targets, with all due respect, are repetitive and boring. Scrap ā€œelusiveā€ in the title since weā€™ve seen (and played) some of 'em to death. Pun not intended.

Ofcourse IO needs to fuell Hitman 3 with content to keep players in. The quality, however, is starting to get dreadful. No offense guys and gals, even though this might come off as a spoiled brat rant. Wake me up when Freelancer or another bonus mission drops. :v:

11 Likes

Oh noā€¦ itā€™s just as I feared. It has atrocious bloom!

10 Likes

Itā€™s pretty weird that the Neon Ninja Suit is just a normal suit in Hokkaido when the White Shadow made everyone hostile.

4 Likes

I guess itĀ“s ok if they can see your face :joy: (also, calling this LED abomination a ninja suit is an offence to all things ninja-related)

3 Likes

How I feel being probably the only one content with the ninja suit:

12 Likes

Next month must be game update.If this month was be 2 arcade released.

2 Likes

There are 5 or 6 ETs from H1 which are never used in arcade yet. Im kinda dissapointed about current arcade. All targets I played such many times and only fokin reason why must play again is my 100% completion downgrade :smiley:

2 Likes

Itā€™s all good. I like it too. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Whatā€™s wrong with being your own portable nightlight.

2 Likes

Very well said. Couldnā€™t agree more.

2 Likes

The Neon Ninja Suit looks alright in well lit areas. But in dark(er) areas ā€¦

Is this just my graphics settings or is it as bad for you, too?

Also, the light does not affect the surroundings, i. e. walls will not get brighter when you stand next to them.

20 Likes

So, I just unlocked the Neon Ninja Costume. And in my opinion it feels incomplete, as if something was missingā€¦
Specifically, I am thinking of the conical hat of a Hokkaido handyman (with neon outlines of course)

Forgive the poor image editing, but to better visualize what Iā€™m talking about, I cut the hat from a screenshot from Raidenā€™s Friendship (MK11) and pasted it on Agent 47ā€™s headā€¦

Where's hat comes from

17 Likes

Thank you, this is hilarious :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

If I have full knowledge, this is not something new, this is a common bug that repeatedly appears, on many different maps. And unfortunately, I do not know the solution to the problem, because often resetting the game does not help. Personally, I suspect that it is the fault of the graphics card driversā€¦

2 Likes

Same bug happened to me. But only in Paris.

2 Likes

two outfits in one roadmap nicely done ioi

3 Likes

The Stowaway really how many times have we killed this man

2 Likes