HITMAN 3 Year 2 - September Roadmap

Gotta say, this Neonja Suit is like something out of TRON. :laughing:

4 Likes

At this point, backlash is an understatement.

My answer is never! So thank you IOI, iā€™ll be happy to execute him.
I took him down in the ETA but i like the official ET itself too.

Hello everyone, i didnā€™t play a lot lately so i was wondering: does the monthly roadmap usually come with a patch? I hope they patched the lighting effect in Ambrose Island, i get blind everytime i meet Farrah.

Glad to see two new ETs i never did. But Hokkaido, thatā€™s a tricky location for me. But the best thing is obviously the ā€˜we are robotsā€™ bleep bleep neon suit. Solid roadmap.

Ever since Wrath released last year, the patches have been spaced out by about three months or so. So no patch this go-around. Probably not until late-October/November.

2 Likes

Wait, how is freelancer related to having 2 batches instead of 1? We are having 3 ETs a month, 3, I know The Stowaway better than most ETs because of reactivions and ETAs, is there any need to reactivate him? I truly think 95% of the player base that wanted to play The Stowaway already did, all I hoped for was 2 batches a month, it really meant that I had more to play for the month.

Sorry for the rant

1 Like

Iā€™m guessing the logic is that by getting through the last of the Arcade contracts that are in the game (for now) this month, it then ā€œfrees upā€ a week on the October roadmap for something else. However that week will most likely be taken up by this (link to the leak section warning) and not Freelancer.

same here, just need the SgĆ il suit and iā€™ll have them all!

1 Like

ā€œPage doesnā€™t exist or privateā€ do I need to do something in order to get access to the page?

Join the group that lets you access the leak section. Anyone joining this group because of what Iā€™ve brought up - be aware of the rule that unreleased stuff in this section that isnā€™t officially in the game yet canā€™t be discussed outside of the threads in the leak section.

2 Likes

Thanks

No, update was seems in next month.

The decision to shove The Stowaway into an Arcade Contract that went live before The Stowaway ET goes live in three weeks is kindaā€¦ lame. Surely they couldā€™ve selected another ET that fits the theme they couldā€™ve put in the Arcade Contract instead to avoid this sort of duplicate within the same month.

Clemens said awhile ago they do try to plan the ETs in Arcade around the plan for the ETs to avoid duplication where possible, but this is just another example of that not happening. :frowning: They couldā€™ve easily swapped The Diabolicals and The Infiltrators around between August and September and it wouldā€™ve been way less noticeable (and also wouldā€™ve meant The Procurers wasnā€™t in the Arcade the same month as its #2 ET).

1 Like

IO when deciding the level of bloom in their games
more-kylo-ren

18 Likes

And no special NPC dialogue for the neon ninja disguiseā€¦

2 Likes

Still relevant it seems:

8 Likes

They really not gonna give us an escalation for Ambrose?

I do like the new suit even itā€™s five time brighter than I was expecting.

2 Likes

Wait a sec, do they mean by ā€œcompleteā€ that this is the last item in the ducky arsenal?

2 Likes

knowing themā€¦ No

2 Likes

I had my hopes way up lol