HITMAN 3 Year 2 - September Roadmap

To quote someone from the old HMF.

“Where do you guys think he hides the Concealable Baton”

13 Likes

You know, if the suit had the unique trait of making every NPC in your vicinity blind the same way the Serpent’s Bite does, then that would almost justify its existence.

8 Likes

16 Likes

I mean I once made a crappy model of a Lust themed duck explosive in a gimp suit :face_with_hand_over_mouth: would you like that more? :joy:

2 Likes

patch in early Octorber! that’s very likely to be on Oct.4th, as it’s Tuesday!
Wish this is when freelancer comes out, but if not I’m still have fresh things to look into!

and I have another interenting thing about Neon Nanja: neon means “nihong” in Chinese and “nihong” sounds like “Japan” in Japanese. So, Neon Nanja would be like “Japanese Nanja”. Ha, what a coincidence :joy:

3 Likes

Large updates are almost always near the end of the month, not the beginning.

Goddamn, it’s like someone took the explosion of the Nostromo from the end of Alien and wrapped it around a suit.

To be fair I think the problem lies less in the suit itself and more in how the lighting in that Paris room makes absolutely no sense. Every time I enter it I go blind for a few seconds.

2 Likes

It will be better if the lightning can affect the surroundings

3 Likes

Fingers crossed it is!! :crossed_fingers:t2:

It seems like the wait has been forever! :joy:

7 Likes

you can say that again im waiting for it too

2 Likes

I cant belive the freelancer will come in October . im sometimes feel it will cancel or delay to year 3 i will be very surprise and happy if we going to see that next month😲

A post was merged into an existing topic: Fan made Contracts of Hitman 3

reminds me of the time 47 had a mod which gave him a dick and balls

2 Likes

I remember that quite well.

1 Like

As I was playing Hitman tonight, I decided to play Arcade and unlock the longly anticipated neon ninja suit. As it got added to my inventory, I immediatly tried it on in one of the best missions ever: the icon. Ive gotta say, you guys all exaggerated a bit about the lens flares. I think its litterly perfect. I really…don’t see…the problem.

19 Likes

I have no idea what the hell they were thinking with that suit. I would say I want whatever it is they’re smoking, but I don’t want to be THAT messed up you know?

This is my favorite game with the absolute worst lighting issues. Ever since H3 came out, the lows are too low and the highs too high. It’s … just insane how bad the lighting is.

5 Likes

That is exactly what they were thinking. Never say IOI doesn’t have a sense of humor!

6 Likes

in berlin its fine but other maps nooo

2 Likes

they were too high on the cocaine when adjusting the light intensity

2 Likes